Mischievous Vulpix (Filler Part 2)

It didn't take Suzuki long to return back to the T&I building, full of energy even if she did just run across the village twice. As the T&I building came into view she saw someone going towards the door, picking up her speed she quickly dashed through the door just as the ninja opened it, slightly scaring him as he jumped back a bit before watching her take off down one of the halls. Blinking the man shrugged it off as a summon returning.

Suzuki turned corners with great speed almost crashing a few times before finding the work office part of the building she was in earlier. Seeing the Inuzuka man sat down at a desk and seeming to be working, Suzuki grinned before launching towards the man. Catching him off guard as she landed on his back, the force of her speed causing him to basically face plant his desk. Hopping off his back she sat in front of him on his desk. The Inuzuka looked up to see the little fox creature, his eye slightly twitched a bit before he sighed and smiled shaking his head.

"Hello again." he spoke.

'Hello mister! My name is Suzuki! What's your name? How can you understand me? Is that paint on your face? Your eyes are cool!' Suzuki was bouncing around on his desk, slightly messing it up a bit. 

The Inuzuka sweat-dropped as Suzuki fired off questions and comments like crazy. Noticing his desk work getting slightly messed up he picked her up and held her there. 

"My name is Akihito Inuzuka, it's nice to meet you Suzuki, but please calm down. I can understand you as my clan specialize working with ninken. And no, it's not paint. they are a symbol of what clan I am from." Akihito gently sets Suzuki in his lap as he re-organizes his desk.

Suzuki watches him before looking up at Akihito.

'You're the second person to be able to understand me, besides Kakashi-san's summons.

'Kakashi? So Suzuki is Kakashi's?' Akihito thought. "Hmm, does Kakashi know you're out and about?" he smirked slightly.

Suzuki tilted her head before grinning slightly. 

'Yes. Though he probably doesn't approve of who I'm staying with while he's gone.'

"Oh, and who are you staying with?" Akihito raised a brow at Suzuki.

'I'm staying with I-'

"Suzuki. I was expecting you to return after dropping the scroll off at the Hokage's." 

Akihito quickly glanced up as he heard his bosses voice. Suzuki bounded over to Ibiki with a slight pout, jumping up onto his shoulder.

'Ah, no fun at all.' Suzuki yipped at Ibiki, though he couldn't understand.

Akihito's jaw slightly dropped, putting one and one together. 'She's staying with Ibiki-San?!'

Suzuki looked at Akihito before smirking, Akihito shook his head, closing his mouth as he watched Ibiki scold Suzuki as the two left. Today has just been weird, weirder than normal.

For the past few weeks, Suzuki has caused nothing but mayhem to the men at T&I. You never knew when she was going to randomly pounce on you, or pop out of no where and blast you with fire. It left them surprised yet confused that Ibiki was even allowing it, though they never seen Ibiki be targeted once, and it only happened when someone wasn't doing much of anything. Some thought Ibiki was getting some form of enjoyments out of all of this. They even heard that the Hokage was a victim to Suzuki's surprise attacks at times as well. At this rate there wasn't a person in Konoha that didn't know about Suzuki. Very few ninja knew about Suzuki fighting with the ANBU, or more rather playing. The fight wasn't really anything serious or something to worry about. A group of ANBU that had recently got back had fell victim to Suzuki's mischievous ways, and as a way of revenge, the Hokage ordered the group after Suzuki as she took off with the Hokage's hat.

With all of Suzuki's games and pranks on the ninja, it would be a blessing for Kakashi to return and get her back under control as Ibiki was letting it slide as he wasn't victim to it and it didn't interfere with his work. It would only be a few more days of this, is what a lot thought to themselves. Just a few days, surely they could survive.