Cat Like

A/N: 's this chapter is gonna be shorted but that's cause I've been very busy lately and not having a bunch if ideas at the moment.
So hopefully I can find some time after this week to think if some great ideas and update more.
Please enjoy and don't be afraid to comment! I find them very constructive and enjoyable to read.
------------------------------------------------------

Suzuki's P.O.V
It wasn't long before Kakashi had arrived at his home. He put me down and I began exploring the house. I had been able to smell dogs, a woodsy type of must with a hint of pine. After exploring the living area I had gone over to the kitchen, then the hallway and bathroom. The other doors were closed but I could tell which one was Kakashi's as his scent was the strongest in one of the rooms.

I had eventually made it back to the living area, and surprisingly I had gotten better at walking around with my paws. Sitting down on the floor by the couch, I curled my tails around me as I lay down. I'm surprised I was so easily comfortable around Kakashi. I'm normally easily scared and stay away or I don't ever talk much. I've talked more here than I did back home in that last month.

I had closed my eyes when I had heard footsteps towards where I was. I didn't move knowing it was Kakashi and soon I was being picked up off the floor. My eyes widened as he lied on the couch and set me on his chest. I tilted my head to the side before curling back up again and falling asleep.

Kakashi's P.O.V
Suzuki was pretty quiet after speaking with the Hokage, I wonder if this is just something she normally does or not. When I had seen her curled up on the floor by the couch about to sleep I decided I could also go for a quick nap. I had picked her up and placed her on my chest as I lied down. I had watched as she looked at me tilting her head before laying down and curling up on my chest.

Looking at her I was curious about her species. I've never heard of them before yet here she was. Gently I put my hand on her head, scratching behind her ears like I do with my dogs. I was surprised when a purr came from her as I continued scratching.

'So she looks like a fox with six tails, but so far has some similarities to a cat. I'll have to test more things to see.'

Closing my eyes I let my head rest against the arm rest, about to fall asleep when my front door was slammed open.

"My eternal rival! Let us race around the village to determine who is the best!!"

I sighed as Suzuki had instantly jumped and ran off somewhere in the house.

"Not now Guy." I say annoyed.

"Come on! A few laps around the village is a youthful challenge!!"

I sighed heavily getting up from the couch, looking around to find Suzuki.

"Guy, I just got back from a mission I'm not in the mood for one of your challenges."

"What are you looking for Kakashi?"

I sigh again as I look in the kitchen.

"My fox."

"A fox?! Since when did you get a fox?"

"During my mission yesterday. I had found the fox so I'm keeping her."

"Ah! Then I shall take this as a challenge to see who finds her first!!"

My eyes widened slightly as Guy ran through the house trying to find her.

"Haha!!! Found her! Ow!!"

I quickly ran to see Guy's hand bleeding and out of no where Suzuki leaped into my arms. She made a whimper sound as she hid her face into my arms.