25. Practical Exam Begin

Start from the beginning

"Ow....hey what was that for?" He said as he rubbed his head. Everyone turned their attention to see Monoma, who was shaking his elbow from hitting Izuku in his head. "Sorry, sorry! Your head is so gigantic, it was hard to not hit it..." He said in a smug tone. Delsin glared at him. "Hey, aren't you that Class B kid? What's your name again? Fagoma or something?" He insulted, causing Uraraka to almost spit out her food from the joke. Iida shouted. "Rowe-kun! How impolite!" He yelled but even he had to admit, he was bit annoyed at the kid top and inwardly agreed with the insult.

"Ha! That's a good one! Hey, you're one of the few that faced Stain, the Hero Killer? Just like the Sports Festival, you guys from Class A just have all the attention huh?". 'Jesus, does this kid have a life?! He literally went out of his way to walk around the cafeteria to search for any of your fellow classmate to harass. Something must be mentally wrong with him' John sighed, making Delsin agree with him. ".....you know? That attention isn't because everyone has high hopes for you, ya know? It's because you keep attracting trouble...." He said before turning to Delsin.

"Especially you, Orphan boy! You're just like a trouble magnet! I can't truly blame you though. I guess when you don't have any parents your life just becomes a train wreck, huh?". Delsin body trembled with rage as he flipped the table over, causing everyone in the cafe to turn in shock. He turned to deal with the punk, who was trying to keep a smug look but everyone could tell he was nervous. "The fuck did you just say to me?!" He said as he closed in on him.

Izuku and Iida went to pull Delsin's arms to keep him from killing Monoma but a ginger haired girl stopped him from doing so by chopping the blonde in his neck. She had teal eyes and long, ginger hair, worn tied into a high ponytail on the left side of her head, which reaches halfway down her back. Her bangs are split into three clumps around her eyes, and some of it sticks up in large tufts on the top of her head.

"Monoma-san, I would never think that even someone like you would tease someone for losing their parents. You should feel ashamed...." She scolded. She turned to the boy and smiled sadly. "I sincerely apologize for his behavior towards you all, especially you, Rowe-san. I don't know what came over him...". "K-Kendo-san...". "Shut up! I don't want to here from you for the rest of the day..." She said as she walked off from the group. He sighed.

'Man that kid is such a prick! He's so lucky that ginger haired girl saved him!' John said with Delsin agreeing. 'I know! He's the sperm cell that his mother should've swallowed.....' He said bitterly. Delsin then turned to see principle Nezu standing right behind him, not looking too pleased with the mess he created.

Delsin sighed. "I know, I'll stay after the lunch bell to clean this up....". Nezu smiled. "Smart kid.....get to it now Rowe-San, you don't wanna be late for Aizawa-san's class" He said as he walked off. Izuku smiled. "Well, come on! If we run to the janitor's closet now, we can grab the supplies faster!" He shouted with Iida, Uraraka and Asui nodded. Todoroki and Ashido left along with the rest of the students when the bell rung for class, obviously not feeling to clean today. Delsin smiled. "Thanks guys!"

(Timeskip-next day)

It was time. The day for the final exams have come. After a week of studying and thanks to Yaoyorozu, the students who thought they were to fail, have passed the written exam. Everyone did and it was all thanks to her. Now, was the hard part, the practical exam. Class A was seen standing in in front of U.A in their hero uniforms with the teachers standing in front of them. To say everyone was nervous was a huge understatement. Even when they knew what they were up against, they couldn't help but feel jumpy.

You see, after strolling through the Hallways yestwrday after cleaning the cafeteria from his rage influenced actions, he ran into Kendo from earlier. Once she saw him, she began throwing barrages of apologies at him, begging him to not hate them for Monoma's stupid actions, telling him that the blonde is facing a week's worth of detention. He told her to calm down and that he actually overreacted, he should've been more calm about the whole situation but she wouldn't listen.