Holding Hands

Artemis P.O.V

So I've been on the team for a while now. I've gotten to know everyone on a very personal level. Even Robin which is saying a lot since Wally is really the only one that knows him on the same level I do.

Although none of them know about Family or living in Gotham. I hate lying to them but I have no other choice. Jason might actually want to kill them mainly because they allowed me to be a hero.. He has been a little more accepting but still he would defiantly try and kill them.

I was getting ready for my stake out with Robin. Batman assigned me to work with him since he has other matters to attened to.

I heard a knock on my window. I was very cautious just in case it was dad but who I saw was not a monster or a killer. It was my crazy partner with black hair. I opened the window.

"What are you doing?" I asked...

"Wait How did you get here? I'm seeing my cousin!" I said.
"Relax.. I know but honestly I don't care about who your dad or your sister is." Robin said.
"That didn't answer my first question." I repiled.
"Well I'm waiting for my partner." Robin said with a smile.
"Hmm. Where's Batman?" I asked.
"He's doing other things." Robin said.
"Like?" I asked.
"Fine... He's on a date with his Girlfriend." Robin said.
"Wow I can't believe he has a girlfriend." I said.
"He does but she's uhh kinda weird." Robin said.
"You know her?" I asked.
"Yeah... Just don't tell the others... It's our secret." Robin said.
"Fine but don't expose me or my family to the others." I said.
"I wouldn't." Robin smiled.

We headed to our destination. We sat in the same spot for about a hour waiting for something to happen.. I hate being like Wally but I'm bored.

"So... Since were forced to be here." I said.
"Don't act like you don't want to be with me..." Robin said.... "I mean as Partners... In this mission!"

It honestly felt kinda weird.. And the way he said that brought chills up my spine.

"So what do you like to do outside of costume?" I asked.
"I don't typically tell people this but I like to sing.. And No I'm not singing! What about you?" Robin said.
"Guess that's why your called Robin. Eh just like to fix my arrows." I said.
"I mean out of work.. Out of this life and into the secret Identity life." Robin said.
"Honestly I don't do much but I guess hanging out with friends or watching tv." I said.
"Oh that's cool." Robin said.

Well the stupid criminals never came so I spent my night talking and getting to know Robin more.. Actually I'd say I'm mad that I didn't get to fight but I I'm glad I got to know Robin.

"Well that was a night wasted. Its five am guess we should go home." Robin said.
"You can I wanna watch the sun rise." I said not getting up.
"Hmmm. Didn't take you for that kind of gal." Robin said.
"Well I am." I said.

He sat back down right beside me. And the sunrise finally began.

All of a sudden I felt his hand.. Not his glove he must have taken it off.. Start to touch mine. When people do that I typically smack their hand and yell 'No' but I liked it. I was holding his hand. He was holding my hand. It felt nice.

I smiled at him and he looked at me. I could see he was smiling. It all felt right. Like two crazy super heroes that have no super powers and two Gotham city civilians romance story.

Author Note: This chapter was more Traught then anything but Don't worry Jason will be in the next one! Hope you enjoyed the update! please tell me your thoughts. Also was that too cliché?