Chapter 34

🐾Crauloia's POV🐾

Once we were both out, and I saw Chat run towards a large building in the distance, I went behind Master Fu's building thing. Since no one is allowed to know who are identities are, and even though it would hurt me a little from hiding something from Chat, he probably shouldn't know who these miraculouses are going to.

Actually, one time Alya actually told me about the old superhero before me. She said that her name was Ladybug. She was Chat Noir's partner back then, but for some reason I filled in for her once she had to move away or something. I asked Bandit about her too. She told me about the Kwami, and the powers and stuff. But that really wasn't the info I was looking for. I would have loved to see what she looked like. I'm sure that she is a much better superhero that I will ever be, too.

I've seen her statue in the park before. That is when Alya told me about all the things about Ladybug. According to her statue, she had two dark short pigtails with ribbons coming out of the band, and dark bangs that cover most of her forehead. She was holding up a yo-yo, which Bandit told me purifies the akumas. It had five spots on it, which was to resemble an actual Ladybug, I would guess. Her whole bodysuit was a light color with dark spots all over.

I asked Chat what she looked like, not as a statue with no color this time. He told me that she had beautiful bluebell eyes, a red suit with black spots, dark navy blue silky hair, and her skin was light. After I asked about her, he seemed to be in a daze. I guess that he really liked that girl. I felt really bad considering that she probably wouldn't be able to come back after she moved. Soon after, he snapped out of it and told me that she was great, but she was nothing compared to me.

But anyways, my thoughts filled the whole way to getting to the new Fox miraculous holder. I heard that Ladybug used these same miraculouses, but since no one knows their identities beside Ladybug, I probably would never get to see or talk to them. Well, besides Chloe of course.

In my opinion, I thought that Alya would be the perfect holder for this miraculous. She's sly, sneaky, and overall smart. Just like a fox!
I landed on her balcony, miraculous box in hand. Soon Alya walked into her room, and her eyes widened when she saw me. I giggled to myself, and waved. She ran towards me, and quickly unlocked her glass door. "Oh my gosh! Crauloia, what are you doing here?" I smiled at her, and held out the miraculous.

"Alya Césaire, here is the miraculous of the Fox, which grants the power of illusion. You will use it for the greater good. Once this is done, you will return the miraculous back to me. Can I trust you?" I asked her, as she took the box out of my hand. "Of course!" She replied, opening it. A small kwami, resembling a fox appeared, but Alya seemed too calm. She waved at the little fox, and it waved back.

She put the necklace on, and she saw my shocked face. "Oh, sorry. I should have told you. Trust me, this isn't the first time that I've done this, Crauloia." She looked back at the kwami which first introduced itself to me. "Hey there, my name is Trixx! Nice to meet you." I shook her 'hand' with my index finger, since she was so small. "Crauloia. And nice to meet you as well." I replied to her, smiling. Trixx flew back to Alya, who now had the necklace fully on. "Ready?" She asked Trixx. She nodded in return.

"Trixx, lets pounce!" She shouted, which was probably the words to start her transformation.

Once she was done, she was now a whole other person. Her hair was in a ponytail, now red turning to white. It was split up into eight different parts. She had two parts to her costume. One part for her torso, other one for her waist and down. The top part had one little ring around her neck, where her necklace was placed. Her chest and the area down, were surrounded by orange, the color of her whole costume, and white on the inside. Her top part went into a almost, cape like tail, looking a lot like mine. It resembled another foxtail, one like matching her hair parts. What a clever design. She was a nine tailed fox! Her bottom area was just the same, except for this was just orange with no white this time. Her knees and down were black along with her elbows and down. She also had a flute, which probably was to help her fight and start up her Mirage, which was the illusion. Bandit told me about that. Her  mask was just orange with white turning into a crease in the middle.

She winked at me and said: "You can call me Rena Rouge." I nodded, and did a hand signal telling her to follow me. On the way, she looked at the box I was holding. She asked me about it, and I told her that it was the turtle miraculous. We stopped at the building, because Rena needed to tell me something important.

"Hey Crauloia.. I need to tell you something about that miraculous." I smiled at her telling for her to go on. "Well, one time Ladybug wanted me to be the same holder, and the holder for the turtle miraculous was my friend Nino, and she gave the miraculouses to us at the same time causing us to learn each other's identities. I'm sure you won't give it to him again, I just sort of thought it was important for you to know." She finished.

I shocked look came over my face, since that was the same person I was going to give it to. Well, unless Rena knew a different Nino than the Nino that I know. I patted her on the shoulder, I told her that he was the person I was going to give the miraculous to anyways. She nodded and smiled again, and we were on our way.

Hey Guys! Sorry for being kind of inactive, but don't worry. I have the next few chapters already planned out so they will be here in the next couple days!
Bye mellows!