Motivation

Okay so this is the first of the NSFW imagines!! I decided I wasn't going to do them in order so I'm sorry about that but I hope you enjoy them!! This one is for Motivation, and I will put the little paragraph I put for the nsfw series so you don't have to refer back!

Also, I promise my posts aren't sponsored by Oh Polly or House of CB but I just love their dresses and suits cause they are so so stunning and the models look flawless in them so yeah I'm sorry about that lol

Enjoy!!

Motivation - what turns them on?
Ben is so turned on by seeing you in tight fit clothing. It accentuates your body and he can't help his bulge from growing exponentially when you come out of the fitting room in that skirt, or when you're reviewing the dresses you bought online. It also turns him on to know that you wear his shirts and your tiny little panties to bed, or when you're making him breakfast and you're dancing; your ass shaking as you saunter.

Joe's birthday was coming up fast and you had decided that you were going to go all out. You and Ben were flying out to America in a week to go and start the celebrations by surprising him a day before his birthday. You said you couldn't go due to work commitments but he really wanted you both there.

You had decided to buy a whole new outfit to celebrate the occasion, and you had bought several dresses from online retailers but none of them so far had really impressed you. "Okay, this is the last one. I'm not sure how I feel about the vinyl."

You poked your head around the door and Ben frowned, his eyebrows furrowed. "The vinyl? What are you wearing? A record player?"

"No, it's the material," you sighed, rolling your eyes at your boyfriends comment, "now please, just tell me if it looks good or not."

You walked out in the vinyl, bright blue two piece. It hugged at your curves perfectly, your boobs were squeezed together, it didn't feel uncomfortable but it felt secure. Your bum felt like it would come out of the bottom of the skirt; which was what you were most worried about.

"Oh, wow," Ben sighed as you walked out, running your fingers along the material of the skirt, "this is the one."

You spun around in front of the full length mirror a couple of times, admiring yourself in the reflection. This was definitely the best out of all of them. You caught sight of Ben in the mirror, who was awkwardly trying to hide his bulge, his eyes glued to your ass.

"Ahem," you spun around, "take a picture, it'll last longer."

You and Ben had been together nearly two years, and yet he still got hard over the smallest things you did. "Sorry baby but you've never looked so sexy." He drawled, standing up and placing his hands on your waist.

"Wow, aren't you a joker."

You rested your hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his around your waist and his palms landed on your bum. You raised your eyebrows and sunk into the kiss he placed on your lips, both of you smirking.

He attempted to pull the vinyl up your bum several times but soon realised that the material wasn't as slippery as it looked to be. "That's what the zip is for, Jones," you stuck your tongue out and guided his hands to the skirts zip, "don't bust it though because this was expensive."

You stuck a finger up at his face for warning but he just rolled his eyes. He pulled the skirt down, leaving you in just your lace thong and the vinyl bralette. Ben ran his fingertips up and down your back softly. "You're so beautiful," he breathed, his breath hitching in his breath as he said it.