Babydoll.

Concept: you and Ben are at the premiere of Joe's new movie, you've been driving him crazy all night, and eventually he gets you to your hotel room (situated in the middle of all the boys', might i add) where he has his way with you.

(I just want to say that I mention Gwilym and his fiancée (AHHHHHH) in this story but I don't know if anyone actually knows her name? Which really stresses me out cause I hate things to be wrong so I'm going to call her Katie because I think she suits a Katie but yeah, I don't actually know what her name is but if anyone does then pls let me know!!)

Warnings: dom!ben, sub!reader, spanking, choking, male & female receiving oral, squirting, swearing, extreme kinkiness, pet names, daddy & sir (i'm sorry)

Word count - 3125 (i'm sorry)
--

Whatever kind of game you had been planning - it was working.

Ben had been getting driven crazy all night. After all, you were wearing his favourite colour, a very summery lemon yellow - although he hated to admit it was his favourite on you. The dress had an open back, and a slit along the right which went all the way up to your thigh, with silver floral detailing along the waist, spaghetti straps and a low neckline.

He had practically drooled down his suit the second you stepped foot down the stairs and into the hotel's foyer. He would have missed out on Joe's movie premiere if it meant he could fuck you senseless all night long.

The whole ceremony was torturous for the poor man, posing for pictures with you (in all of which, his hand was pressed firmly against the curve of your bum), the pair of you doing some interviews about his upcoming movies and your upcoming stint in Dear Evan Hansen on West End as Zoe Murphy. Even sitting and watching the movie was torture, his hand travelled higher and higher up your leg attempting to find your lace underwear, only to be greeted by the fact that you were not.

You don't think you'd ever seen him so flustered. The look on his face when he found you were going commando had been priceless, you only wished you could have put it on a Polaroid.

"You're such a naughty little girl," his tone was dark and full of lust. The afterparty was well underway, and kept you both away from prying eyes - Joe was plastered out of his head, Gwilym and his fiancée were off on the dance floor with Allen and his wife, and Rami and Lucy were discussing matters with some other famous people. No doubt, Joe was missing the pair of you (you, his drinking buddy, and Ben, his best friend) and would come stumbling over soon.

You were sat in a booth towards the back of the room, your back pressed against Ben's stomach as he kissed down your neck and along your shoulders, achingly slow. One of his hands was resting on your hip and the other was tracing the inner part of your right thigh under the slit in your dress; his ring finger tracing the lightest of circles around your clit.

"Benny, please." You whined, attempting to shuffle your hips so you could feel his hard cock against your ass, but also to get more friction on your throbbing clit. He tutted at your whininess, although he couldn't deny it made the bulge in his pants grow exponentially.

"Tsk tsk," he said, placing an unexpected and harsh slap to your clit, "good girls don't get it easy, babydoll."

Waiting until you got back to the room was going to be the most difficult thing ever.

-----

"Come on, Joe. The limo's waiting," Ben laughed, a slumped, shitfaced Joe was still going and it was 3:45am. Gwilym and Ben had their arms hooked under his shoulders and they had to walk him out, even though they weren't far behind him on the shitfaced situation.