upcoming!!

hey everybody i am v sorry for lack of updates but I've had a whirlwind lol

i went to Disneyland and had literally no time to write or even think and then my life basically crumbled around me and i had no motivation and i'm in the midst of rehearsing for an end of year musical so it's all crazyyy and i am so so sorry but this is just a list of stuff that i have been thinking of and ideas that ive conjured up. basically it's stuff that I've been planning on writing :) - it won't be coming out in this exact order, it'll just come out whenever it's all written cause i haven't even started some of them -

--

the other side of the fish tank iii: final part. angst and fluff with a little smut probably.
the parties over and they realise they are in fact from the opposing campuses. but they vow to make their relationship work, no matter what life throws at them.

wait for it: based on the hamilton song. written in 3rd person, focussing a little more on ben than y/n. angsty & fluffy with talks of smut.
y/n is already in a marriage with another man but while he has been away she has been seeing ben. her husband is due to come back three months from the point of the story, although ben and y/n realise that they can't live without one another. there's a surprise twist for the two of them at the end of the story.

untitled ben x gwil x reader: pretty much a smut between the three. smut smut smut and i am not sorry (this now has a name, it's called third time's a charm)
there's not really a storyline besides the fact that ben and y/n are in a relationship but she's never had a threesome. she offers up the idea of a threesome over dinner with ben and the rest is history.

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored: based on the ariana grande song. bisexual reader, multi parter. angsty, smutty, lil bit o' fluff
ben and y/n meet in a club, extremely drunk, he offers her back to his place. not realising he has a girlfriend, she sleeps with him and leaves the next morning. upon finding out he has a girlfriend through social media, she decides to fool around with her in an attempt to get under his skin. he realises that he can't seem to get away from y/n, and she always seems to be at the forefront of his brain. he soon realises that y/n wants him for herself.

jump: based on the girls aloud song, smut. gonna try out sub!ben and dom!reader. never done it before so it may flop
it's the middle of a long, drunken night and ben & y/n can't seem to sleep. y/n decides to play a game of tease with her already needy boyfriend, and the results are heavenly.

throne: plus size reader, smut. (this has now been published!)
ben and y/n are adventurous, although she is different to his previous lovers. she's embarrassed about her image although ben loves her body. things get steamy one night and ben begs for her to sit on his face, although she's worried about breaking him and needs some persuasion. after all, every princess needs a throne.

if there's anymore then they will be added under this:) gonna start doing some rog ones too, but the first few will be ben x reader with added rog. will do some 70's rog because he holds my entire heart in the palm of his hand but 80's rog could murder me and i would thank him, so we starting with him xo

good for you: 80's rog x reader x ben. can either be read in 80's time or modern time. based on the song 'good for you' by selena gomez.     SMUT                                                                                             concept: ben and reader have been dating for a while, and ben is good friends with rog. reader is a fashion model (not typical standard size 0, might i add) and needs opinions from the boys on what they think she should wear for a show. the boys get flustered over seeing her in so many barely there dresses that she decides to take measures, and pleasures into her own hands.

often: 80's rog x reader x ben. again, can either be in eighties time or modern time. based on the song 'often' by the weeknd.     SMUT                                                                                                                             concept: part two to good for you, based in milan. ben, reader and roger head to milan in light of the fashion show. the hotel is plush and incredibly fancy, and right next to a street full of lingerie and sex shops. the boys have a joint idea to congratulate the reader on the success of her fashion show, and it's incredible.

king size: ben x reader x joe. SMUT                                                                                                                                 concept: joe is a good friend of both reader and ben. they rent out a holiday home for a couple of days to get away, and they come to find that the house isn't all it's cut out to be. one of the bed's is broken and there's only one bedroom with one king size bed. they share the bed and things begin to get handsy.

lend a hand: ben x reader
fluff & smut (college era ages like 18/19)
concept: reader & ben are best friends and studying for final exams together. reader isn't great at maths so ben offers his talents, ben isn't wonderful with shakespeare so reader offers her talents. during quickfire tests, reader comes to the conclusion that she needs to help ben with more than just his shakespeare problems.