Bad Girls Get Punished (b.h)

This is PURE FILTH I'm so sorry in advance. please DO NOT read if it are under eighteen, don't wanna get sued

Word Count: 2.6k 

Warnings: pure filth, vibrators, daddy kink, slapping, bad language, begging, THE TINIEST BIT OF FLUFF EVER at the end. enjoy x

"Babe?" Ben called as he came through the door, his keys crash landing on the kitchen counter as he slipped his shoes off. He poked his head through the kitchen door, bathroom door and living room door of your flat. "Babe?" He called again, his voice showing significant signs of panic as his movements sped up. He walked to the spare bedroom, usually finding you there when you were studying or chilling out, but you weren't there either.

Meanwhile, you were in yours and Ben's bedroom, attempting to make yourself feel as good as Ben does. "B-Ben," you sighed as your fingers moved in fast circles around your clit, your back arching as you imagined Ben's tongue. You'd heard him come home, you wanted to call out to him; but normal forming sentences weren't a thing by this point so you'd figured that maybe today you'd be a bad girl for him. You were hoping you might've had an orgasm before he got home, he'd never know and you could just fuck him later - but part of you liked it when you decided to disobey what rules he'd give you in the bedroom - it made your sex life so much more fun.

"Babe?" He called out for the last time as he swung your bedroom door open, his eyes blown wide at the sight of you - naked, sweaty, moaning his name. He couldn't deny the sight was something beyond his dreams, a moaning mess for him and he wasn't even around. You were at his mercy and he wasn't even home when you'd started.

You opened your eyes slowly, revelling in the feeling of pleasuring yourself while Ben stood watching; the erection under his jeans making it difficult for him to focus on anything else. Instead of stopping your actions and sitting up like a good girl, what you'd normally do, you continued with your actions; eyes glued to Ben.

He was glued to you, his eyes running up and down your body, running his tongue over his bottom lip and biting it as he shifts in the doorway. "B-Ben," You choked out again, sliding two fingers into your entrance.

"Fuck." Ben hissed as he saw you wriggling at the thought of him. He decided enough was enough, he made his way over to you on the bed and grabbed your wrists; pinning them above your head and gripping them with his hands.

"What do you think you're doing, Princess?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looks down at your bare chest. You didn't respond, too busy smirking at the thought of Ben getting angry and fucking you senseless later on. "I suggest you answer me," He says as he sucks a bite onto your neck, just below your ear.

"I - I was thinking of you, B-Ben." You choked, lifting your neck to offer him more access. He removes himself from your neck and glares at you, "Ben?" He spat.

You rolled your eyes. You were definitely going to get punished good tonight. "Yes." You whispered croakily, watching as his tongue ran from your neck to the valley of your breasts. "No no, Kitten. You know you don't call me that when you're a bad girl, remember?" He leaves soft kisses around the inside curves of your breasts, "Let's try that again, hm?"

He kisses around your nipple, leaving you desperate for him to alleviate some of your pressure and suck on them. "What were you doing, Princess?"