The Other Side of the Fish Tank II (b.h)

Hey buddies
I couldn't resist writing a part two to the R&J fish tank inspired imagine cause I LOVED writing it and i'm such a ben stan sksksks but no seriously I hope y'all enjoyed the first part and I can carry on a part 3 & 4 and make it to a little mini series 🤙 (at first I wanted to write it in Shakespearean English cause I'm a dork but I'm glad I changed my mind)
Also look @ ben in that picture. i hate how much I love him uGh (pls send me requests in my inbox or Twitter, @/hxrdysangxls!)
Anyway enough of that let's get back to the imagines 🤙

Warnings: some swearing & implementation of sex, major fluff for the majority, though

Word Count - 1.6K

---

Your friends dragged you through a painfully large crowd of Playboy Bunnies and Spider-Man's until you eventually came across Joe, stood with a beer in one hand and his other in his pocket. You stumbled up to him, spilling a bit of your bottle over his shoe, "I'm sorry, Joe." You slurred, he grabbed your hip to stop you from sliding on the wet puddle of beverage.

"Y/N, look at me." He giggled, twisting you so you were facing him. You looked up, your eyelids hooded and your foundation oiled, he rolled his eyes playfully and turned you back around to face the fireworks display. "Where did you get off to?" He began, "and who gave you that?" He pointed to the now three quarter empty bottle.

You shrugged, draping a hand over his shoulder, waving the bottle around in his face. "I went for a walk, and I found it unopened in the hall." You tried your best to not slurr your words or sound embarrassingly drunk, although Joe knew you better than anyone and he sensed your failure.

Joe tutted and went back to watching the fireworks, the loud bangs causing you to jump everytime one erupted. You took in your surroundings, knowing you shouldn't be here and knowing this would probably be the last time you were; you begged silently that the pretty blond wasn't a major of this campus. Looking around innocently to try and meet his eyes, you panicked that maybe he didn't try and follow you because your acquaintance's mentioned Joe's name - unintentionally, of course - but he had slipped from your grasp nonetheless.

Meanwhile, he was stood just out of your peripherals, behind a large concrete pillar that was of many contents holding up the garden lodge. He was part of this fraternity, yes; although he was seemingly much more different than a stereotypical frat Brother. He was definitely one of the most popular, yes; good looks and blond hair rarely vibe with unpopularity nowadays. He was a lot more mellow than his fellow fraternity brothers when it came to women though, sure he knew how to handle himself better than most on the best of days seeing the most beautiful women on campus. But he'd never seen you.

You. He was mesmerised by your upmost beauty, showing off in nothing short of perfection. Your eyes were something so perfect, he felt like he was dreaming when he was lucky enough to stare into them; even if just for a second. He could tell this wasn't particularly your perfect scene when you stumbled through the doors and into the 'Room avec la Tank' as his fellow brothers had insisted it be called; a golden plaque on the wall to signify the occasion when he'd first joined. None of them knew French, and were pretty much positive that they had done something wrong, although that was all part of their fun.

He watched you for a long time through the Fish Tank, praying that you were as beautiful everywhere else as your face had been - not that he would have cared if you weren't, he was convinced that a person's personality is much more appealing than their looks, anyway. Seemingly, though, when you pulled away in shock of seeing the stranger, he knew he was right. All air left his lungs as he watched you stumble back and fix your halo - innocence was something he was sure you'd lost once or twice before, which only made his head twist & turn more.