27: It's Quiet Uptown

You woke up on a couch, wondering what time it was and why you had such a headache. Then you remembered why you were on a couch.

You look at the clock. It reads 1:20 a.m.

You went to mumble about how not sleeping would eventually take a toll on your health, but you saw a peacefully sleeping Jessica Jones sleeping in her room, and you decided against it.

With a quiet sigh, you carefully got up and pulled fifty bucks out of your wallet, which should be thanks enough for the stay.

Then, you took a sticky note from her desk and scribbled a small note down, carefully placing the fifty dollars next to it. With one last note on Jessica's corkboard, you smiled and leaped out the window, not making a single sound as you landed with only a bit of joint pain.

...

Jessica Jones Woke up to find you gone, her case was solved on her corkboard, and fifty dollars with a small note.

Some money for whiskey. --Y/n ;)

Whoever you were, Jessica made sure to remember you so she could ask you how the fuck you knew about her case when she saw you next.

...

After landing in N'Djamena, you stood tall, wondering what would become of you in the future.

Would you survive for long?

Would the Avengers find you and force you to come back?

Would HYDRA find you again?

You asked yourself so many impossible things...

Then your stomach growled, and you asked.

Where can I get some crepes?

Should I go to Paris?

A small smile formed on your lips as you looked to the rising sun as you asked yourself...

Why not?