Epilogue: Cassandra

*4 months later*

"If you come any closer I will kick the shit out of you." I growled at Damien. He chuckled with an evil smile on his face as he paced around me.

"Damien, I would appreciate it if you did not mess with my pregnant mate." Josiah smirked coming into the kitchen.

"She's eating all the cookies." He pouted. I chuckled stuffing another cookie into my mouth.

"I am sure you are more than capable of making your own." Jeremiah added. I looked into the doorway to find him standing there in nothing but basketball shorts.

"Coming back from a run?" I asked, skipping over to him. Jeremiah smiled leaning down and placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Yes, baby. How are my babies doing?" He smiled, kneeling down and pressing his lips to my belly.

"They're being little shits as always." I groaned, rubbing a hand up and down my lower back. Josiah chuckled behind me. It had been 2 months since I found out that I was pregnant. Damien and Aofie had moved 2 weeks after our meeting to the Black Rivers pack and were starting to clean everything up.

"Damien, what brings you to visit?" Jeremiah asks standing up and placing his arm around my waist.

"Ah, that is right. I came to retrieve my mate." He stated matter-of-factly. I looked between my men.

"Serenity?" I asked rubbing my stomach in slow motions.

"Yes." He smiled.

"Have you spoken to her recently? Do you even know if she wants to go with you?" I shot question after question out my mind racing a mile a minute.

"We will just have to see." Damien smirked. A familiar scent wafted past my nose as I glanced to the kitchen doorway once more to find Aofie with his usual stone face.

"AOFIE!" I squealed breaking free of my mates and waddling over to him. I watched a small smile tug his lips.

"Hello, Cass." He smiled, wrapping his large arms around me.

"The last time I saw you, you did not have a small basketball on your stomach." He chuckled lightly. I slapped his arm playfully with a small smile spreading onto my face.

"This is what happens when you have twin mates that are intent on knocking you up." I chuckled rubbing my stomach, a habit I had quickly developed when I found out I was pregnant.

"How is the new pack?" I asked pulling his hand leading him out of the kitchen and leading him to the family room. We took a seat on the couch, Aofie looking slightly oversized on the small couch.

"Okay, spill." I clasped my hands together leaning forward eagerly.

"The pack is good. Damien has been doing an excellent job of training them." Aofie said, sounding monotone.

"Have you been taking your medicine? I can see that you are on edge, your eyes have been flashing ever since you got here." I commented, worry laced in my voice.

"It has not been working." Aofie ground out running a hand over his face in frustration.

"What about the batch that Gisele sent with you before you left? That should have been stronger." Aofie groaned leaning back on the couch.

"Nothing is working. My Alpha blood has gotten too strong and no matter how much I take it won't suppress it. That's why-" he started. "That's why you're here for Serenity." I finished for him. Aofie nodded solemnly. I knew that he hated being an alpha, and I thought the potions Gisele were sending him were working. Apparently, they were not.

"Ever since we left I have not been able to sleep, my mind always goes back to her. I do not know what to do." I smiled sadly at Aofie.

"Are you fine with sharing her as a mate with Damien?" I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. He glanced at me through his eyelashes.

"I'll do anything to have her at my side." Aofie said seriously.

"Then go get her, I will give you a warning. She has been seeing a human male regularly now. I have tried to ask her about where their relationship is going but she refuses to speak to me about it. He may be with her now." I informed him with a serious tone.

"What the hell is a human doing on wolf pack lands." He growled his eyes flickering and slowly turning black.

"Jeremiah is rather soft with her. He allows the human onto our lands once a week, during that time no one is allowed to shift and we have to act like...humans." I shivered. I felt bad for the pack members, I missed shifting. Being pregnant I was not allowed to shift at all, if I did it could harm my twins.

"Damien." Aofie roared shooting up from the sofa. Damien popped his head into the family room, his mouth stuffed full of cake.

"Hey!" I growled. "Paws off my cake mister!" Damien chuckled softly before swallowing the remaining cake in his hands.

"What's up Ao?" Damien asked, looking at his friend cautiously.

"Let's go get our mate. I do not want a human male to have his hands on her any longer." Aofie growled pushing past him into the hall. I caught a glimpse of Damien's eyes turning black and his body tensing as he followed Aofie out of the pack house.

After leaving Aofie to roll In his feelings I decided to head up to my mates offices where I knew they would be. Opening the door I find them standing side by side staring out the window into the forest.

"Come here." Josiah commanded. Walking over to them I stop between them looking up at them.

"We love you." Jeremiah cooed placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I know." I smirked.

"Oh cocky now are we?" Josiah growled playfully as he pulled me into his chest.

"I love you...both of you. I know we had a rocky start, but I am glad that we made it though. I couldn't imagine my life without either of you." I told them truthfully. Josiah and Jeremiah shared a look.

"Ditto, Love." They said in unison as they each planted a sweet kiss onto my cheeks.