Chapter 20: Cassandra

"Damn it Cassandra!" Josiah yelled from the bathroom, I giggled from my seat on our bed. Jeremiah shook his head, turning his attention back to the television focusing on the movie he had put on. Midway through the movie I had decided to open our mindlink allowing my boys to see the dirty things I wanted to do to them. While Jeremiah remained calm despite the tent that grew in his pants, Josiah leaped out of bed grumbling under his breath about having a cold shower after I refused his touch in a teasing way. Slipping out of bed I tiptoe through our bedroom towards the bathroom. Running water filled the bathroom masking the sound of me coming in. I slip out of my shorts and t-shirt, thankfully I did not wear anything underneath it made getting down to business much easier.

"Fvck." Josiah breathed from the shower. He stood with his back to the clear see through door, his arm shaking as he pumped his cock. Licking my lips I watched the muscles tighten in his back, his head lulling back as he continued to stroke. Opening the door I step inside as I let my hands run up his body, one moving up his back and the other moving to grip his thickness.

"What the hell Cassandra." He groaned as I replaced his hand with my smaller one, he was certainly a handful.

"What do you mean?" I purr as I stroke his length and press my thighs together.

"One second you don't want me touching you the next you're hands are all over me." He growls turning around to face me. Our eyes connect and I can see the hunger and lust swimming in them. His cock stood at full attention, a bead of precum leaking from his tip.

"Do not tease me little mate." Josiah growled before claiming my lips with his. Our lips moved in sync, connecting like they were made for each other.

"Do you think she deserves punishment brother?" Jeremiah's smooth voice rang from behind me. Jeremiah's hands found my hips gripping them tightly as he ran his nose up my neck. "Of course." Josiah responded, need dripping in his voice.

In an Instant Jeremiah had me bent over with my hands pinned to the wall. Josiah squatted under me taking one of my breasts in hand and sucking on my perky bud. A moan escaped my lips as Jeremiah's hand gripped my sex his thumb running over my clit.

"Our mate is so wet for us." Jeremiah groaned from behind me. I push my ass closer to him wanting him to move his fingers. Josiah tsked from beneath me, his hands grabbing my hips and stopping me from moving around.

"Hold still." His simple command had me halting my movements. Jeremiah proceeded to rub my behind his hand soft and soothing, suddenly a sharp slap came, pain searing on my cheek.

"You've been very bad, mate." Jeremiah purred in my ear as his hand ran soothing circles into my hot skin.

"ALPHA!" Bryans voice echoed in our bedroom as we all snapped our heads towards the door. Pulling on a pair of shorts Jeremiah stalked out of the bathroom to confront his beta. Josiah and I rushed out of the shower quickly drying ourselves and throwing on clothes. Stepping out into the bedroom we see a panicked Bryan and Aoife standing at attention in front of Jeremiah.

"What?" Jeremiah simply asked anger of being disturbed rolling off of him in waves.

"Alpha, our trackers have found traces of Alpha Greyson's pack. It appears that he has crossed the border and has a large number of wolves with him." I glanced between my mates, both having tense shoulders and veins popping in their necks.

"Get our strongest warriors and meet us at the front of the pack house." Josiah ordered. Bryan and Aoife nodded before quickly leaving the room their eyes glazing over in the process.

"What's going on?" I ask glancing between them.

"You need to hide. Now." Josiah growled his shoulders tensing up further.

"If Greyson is here I want to fight him by your sides!" I argued.

"NO! You are going to hide with the pregnant female, children, and elderly. We can't risk you being out in the open." Josiah commanded leaving no room for argument.

"We are fully mated now! He will smell your scents on me and he should back off." I practically yell. Jeremiah sigh's turning to me with a worried expression.

"We know him better than you and the little interactions you've had with him. It's not safe, please just listen. We do not want to lose you." Jeremiah pleaded. As much as I wanted to be by their sides I had to listen, even if I didn't want to.

Josiah and Jeremiah led me down the hallway where we stopped in front of a hatch and people rushing in. Lily held open the hatch along with Serenity as they hurried people inside.

"Luna!" Lily gasped.

"Are you coming down with us?" She asked, looking between her brothers.

"She is, we do not want to risk anything with Greyson being so close." Josiah explained pushing me forward. Lily simply nods and takes my hand leading me downstairs with Serenity right behind us. Josiah closes the hatch and Lily locks it from the inside.

"They'll be fine." Lily tried to reassure me, but my nerves were on edge and something felt wrong.

Minutes pass as I pace the room, I had not felt any pain, nothing. Were they even in battle.

"Please sit down, Luna. You're making everyone nervous." Lily urged with a saddened look on her face.

"I can't help it. Something does not feel right. I'm going out to take a look." Making up my mind I stalk towards the door.

"But Luna-" Serenity cut Lily off mid sentence.

"Go. Your mates need you." Serenity urged me towards the door unlocking it.

"Lock the doors behind me, keep everyone safe." Serenity nodded with a smile on her face, I'm sure she had a vision about what is going to happen. Everything an oracle see's becomes the truth no matter how you try to stop it. Pulling my courage together I looked around the pack house, everything was silent. Coming to the front door I open it slowly glancing outside, still nothing. Looking around I do not even see the warriors. Something odd was going on, suddenly a hard knock came to the back of my head. My vision blurs as unconsciousness consumes me.