Chapter Ninety-Eight

Taye and Jeicen embraced me simultaneously when I exited the trailer. First, I kissed Taye on the lips. Then I kissed Jeicen on the lips. Then Taye and Jeicen kissed each other on the lips.

Lustful passion surged between us.

I do not know if it was the night we had survived, if it was the intense morning we had just experienced, or if it was a combination of both. All I knew for certain was that I wanted to have sex with both of them at the same time.

They must have wanted the same thing, because we helped each other by removing clothing as quickly as possible. Taye and Jeicen shivered at the cold temperature of my naked body, and I could tell it was something that excited them as much as it excited me.

Our hands and mouths were everywhere on one another. Exploration during the experience was mandatory. Time no longer mattered as together we seemed to exist outside of it, and the laws of physics no longer seemed to apply to us as we floated up into the air.

My mouth enjoyed the tastes of both Taye and Jeicen. My tongue found itself in their mouths, on their muscular bodies, on their stiff cocks, and between their fleshy buttcheeks where I teased their puckered buttholes and elicited from them moans of pleasure that became music for the universe to hear.

My throbbing cock was in their mouths and deeply embedded in their anal cavities. Their cocks were in one another as well as in me. We sexually connected in a meaningful way that was emotional, chemical, and just plain beautiful.

We orgasmed multiple times as our energies were recharged through the action of sexual intimacy. When we were finally spent, even though we were in no way tired of each other's bodies, we settled down to rest in each other's embraces.

"I love you, Taye. I love you, Jeicen."

"I love you, Reigh. I love you, Jeicen."

"I love you, Reigh. I love you, Taye."

There it was, finally. Love professed.

I closed my eyes and rested in the embrace of two guys I loved. A satisfied smile graced my lips, and I knew that as long as the three of us remained together that everything would be fine.

We were lovers. We were forever.