Chapter Fifty-Nine

Just the one drink had me feeling good, and that was how I knew I did not need another one. Taye only had one, as well, but I saw Jeicen drinking throughout the night. He seemed to handle the liquor well enough, though at one point I figured he must have been drunk when he told me that his body healed itself at an accelerated rate and he could never truly become drunk.

"Okay, Wolverine," I said jokingly as I patted him on the back.

Lots of guys danced with me. Taye was jealous, I could tell, but lots of guys were dancing with him, also. I figured dancing was just harmless fun. I was going to leave the party with Taye, after all, and that was what mattered.

The inflatable merman tail kept getting in the way, so I discarded it in a corner by the door. Without the tail in the way, it became easier for horny college guys to grind their hard cocks against my butt. I enjoyed the attention.

Jeicen also enjoyed the attention he received. I watched, and it turned me on when a college guy slipped his hard cock into Jeicen's ass right there on the dance floor. Once the cock was fully inside him, it appeared as though they were just dancing erotically close. They were fucking, however, and the loud music masked their moans.

At one point I noticed that most of the girls were gone, and I inquired of the guy with whom I was dancing as to where they were. I was informed that at a certain point in the night the girls went upstairs due to precisely what was taking place around us. Guys were coupling and enjoying their bodies.

The guy behind me tried to pull my underwear down to insert his hard penis. As turned on as I was by the prospect, I declined and excused myself. I went over to Taye who was dancing with a skinny twink who was grinding his ass into Taue's crotch. I kindly cut in and gave the fairy twink a look that insinuated he should go on his way.

I positioned myself behind Taye and surprised him by lowering the back of his speedos down below his buttocks. He looked over his shoulder at me in a way as to inquire what I was doing, and I indicated with a nod of my head and a scan of my eyes that he should check out what was happening around us. Taye, for the most part, was usually oblivious of what was happening around him.

Then I removed my hard cock from my underwear and slid it all the way into him. Those not engaged in the extracurricular activity of sex watched those who did participate, and it further excited me that others were watching me fuck my boyfriend.

I fucked him to the rhythm of the music and I came inside him. We switched places and I accepted his hard cock into my ass. The song changed, but the rhythm remained the same. I figured he had been close to orgasm when I was fucking him, or maybe he was just super turned on by sex in a public setting, because only halfway through the new song he spilled his seed into me.

I turned to face him, wrapped my arms around his waist, and pressed my lips against his. He pulled my underwear up as our tongues played a familiar game. I supposed he did not want my bare ass to seem like an open invitation to any hard cock. My ass was for him alone, it was his property, and I enjoyed being solely his.

We danced some more, but when Jeicen said that he was ready to leave we did just that. We were nearly at the car when I realized I had left my merman tail at the party. I told them I would be right back, and then I ran back to the house.

I found the merman tail still intact and unmolested. I was leaving when I was stopped by a hand on my arm. Spider-man, his face still hidden, placed his hand down the front of my underwear, caressed my cock, and left something cold there against my skin.

"My address and phone number," he whispered in my ear. "Stop by anytime, or give me a call so we can arrange something."

On the way back to Taye's car, I reached into my underwear and tossed the folded paper without even looking at it. I was in no way tempted to cheat on Taye.