Chapter Four

I was so concerned about my clothes, which were thankfully dry by third period, that I had forgotten Taye was in my Algebra II class.  My seat was in the back of the class, where I always preferred to sit, two rows and two seats removed from Taye who sat near the center of the class.

Taye was a veritable high school God.  He stared straight ahead, but I had his divine visage committed to memory, especially since I spent a good deal of time admiring him through yearbook photos at home and from afar at school.

His was a classic, masculine handsomeness akin to timeless silver screened actors before Hollywood became famous for mainly producing pretty faces with little to no talent.  It was a scarce opinion for a teenager of the twenty first century to have, but I preferred quality when it came to that which I gave my attention.

Taye, as far as I could discern from appearance alone since I did not know him personally, was higher quality than most everyone else at school.  I supposed I could have been judging the book by its cover, since I did not know him, but I liked to think that intuitively I understood people quite well based on how I perceived them with my two eyes.

Taye commonly kept his blond hair thicker and longer than most guys, but not hippy long.  His bangs were the longest, often falling from behind his ears and in front of his heavenly blue eyes.  He had a strong jaw, a contagious smile that was genuine rather than contrived, and flawless black skin that reminded me of delicious dark chocolate.

Sitting down his body was not done much justice, except for the tantalizing view of his seated buttocks.  When he stood, to his full height which was a few inches taller than me, the football trained body was revealed in all its splendid glory.  He had broad shoulders, an impressive chest from the weight lifting he did, and a tiny waist that I was certain was the envy of many girls who constantly worried about being a size zero.

His most arresting physical attribute was his bubble butt, especially the way that his skin tight jeans presented the posterier package for all to admire.  The front package was just as appealing.  It was just that I was more of a butt guy.

The bell for the second, in between third period, lunch rang and I watched as Taye stood to reveal his memorable butt.  When he did not move past his desk I looked up to see him staring back at me over his shoulder.  He was smiling, which made me smile in return, and there was a knowing look in his sky blue eyes that made me look away in embarrassment to search through my backpack.

I had nothing of which to be ashamed.  I was a guy, after all, and I was no different than the heterosexual variety that practically thought about sex every several seconds.  Besides, the human body was a thing of beauty that was meant to be visually acknowledged and praised.

When I lifted my gaze Taye was no longer at his desk or in the room.  The last of the students were filing out, and I quickly rose from my desk to follow them.