Chapter Twenty-Six

Jeicen was in class, and I figured that the principal had let him off with a warning because he was new to the school. It also surprised me, considering what he had said to me the night before, that he was sitting down in the desk next to mine.

I tried to avoid looking at him, but a beautiful guy was my weakness. He had a black eye covering the right side of his face and I cringed as I sat down.

He looked over at me and I asked, "Are you alright?"

He nodded and then said, "I should be asking that of you after what I said to you last night. I apologize for being so mean."

I waved my hand through the air to dismiss the apology. "Nonsense, I've been treated far worse."

Jeicen shifted in his seat and winced.

"Though not as badly as you. Looks like the brute did damage to more than just your face."

"I'll survive," he said with the first smile I had ever seen on his face.

I smiled in return. "It's good to see you're finally warming up to me."

"Now that it's warming up a bit, maybe you can show me some of the best sites along the beach."

My smile widened and I nodded. I was about to say something when the bell rang to signal the beginning of class. Ms. Straethmere stood up and continued where she had left off the previous day with Judaism.

After class, I told Jeicen to meet me in the student parking lot after class on Thursday. I quickly explained to him that I was free on Thursday because I had no cross country practice, and then I made my way to the football field locker rooms.

Michael with his beautiful pectorals on display was the first to say something when I made an appearance.

"Looks like you finally came out of the closet," he said as he smiled at me. "And you snagged the most eligible bachelor in the process."

"If anyone on the team gives you trouble," said Matthew as he bent over in his underwear to pick his pants up off the floor. "You let me know, and I'll take care of it."

"I knew there was something weird about how you kept checking out my cock in the locker room and shower," said James with a wink.

"Nuh-uh," I said as I stared flabbergasted at James.

"Yeah, I'm just joshing with you. Seriously, though, I don't have a problem with it. Anyone who does also has a problem with me."

"I actually feel honored that a guy finds my butt attractive enough to stare at it," said Matthew.

"And I thought I was being discreet," I said as I began to undress.

"And it's only natural for you to stare at my cock," said James as he whipped it out of his underwear. "It is the biggest cock in the school."

"I feel like any moment now this is going to turn into a cheesy vintage porn scene where we all circle jerk," I said as I stood there revealing my stiff cock bulging through my boxer briefs.

We joked around some more, even though I had hoped for some guy on guy locker action, and then we met on the track field. Since it was not a rainy day, we would be sent to jog a route based on individual aptitudes. Me, Mel, and James were sent to run the six mile route through town. Michael and Matthew were sent to run the five mile route. The smallest group was sent on the four mile run, while the largest group was sent on the three mile run.

"I sent him a friend request on Facebook. Are you happy now?"

I looked over at Mel. Wednesday practice runs were supposed to be nice and easy so we always jogged together even though I could have picked up my pace and left her behind.

"I suppose that'll do. And I want full details after the deed is done. Since I can't be with him, I'll have to experience it vicariously through your verbal rendition."

"And I expect the same in return from you after tonight's date with Taye."

"A real date," I beamed proudly. "It's my first one."

"I get the feeling he's the romantic type."

"So long as he can convert that romance to raw sexual virility at the end of the night."