Chapter Forty-Three

He was tight, yet smoothly receptive, as I slid my entire eight inch length into him with a single, effortless thrust. I placed my hands over his six pack and raised them upward until my palms were pressed against his firm pectorals. Hugging my chest against his back, I locked my mouth to the side of his neck to proceed in sucking at him. A deep, primal part of me wanted to leave my mark on him in the form of a hicky.

I pulled out of him and then thrust back into him. The movement of my hips increased as I tried to get deeper and deeper into him each time I thrust forward. My breathing became labored, but I kept my mouth working on his neck and my fingers eventually played with his hard nipples, as his loud moans urged me to continue thrusting into him with carnal passion.

He was particularly verbal, which further excited me. I had always found verbal language in porn videos to be contrived and badly written, but I could tell that Jeicen was genuine in how he expressed himself while in the throes of ecstasy.

I lowered my dominant hand until I found his hand stroking himself. I caressed his hand and then the thick head of his large cock. He relented his cock to me, which I stroked with the same speed at which I was thrusting into him. Keeping one of his hands against the shower wall to support himself, he used his free hand to reach up behind my head where he caressed my short hair.

The orgasm that erupted from me rather unexpectedly was the most powerful I had experienced since my very first wet dream. I lifted my mouth off his neck and literally howled up at the ceiling as I thrust my seed deep into his ass.

When I pulled out of him, he turned around and smiled at me. We did not need words to describe to one another how great the sex had been, for all the evidence we needed was available in our eyes. I kissed his lips as I pressed my body against his, and he passionately returned the kiss as we lovingly stroked one another's naked bodies.

"Are you guys done in there yet?" Mel's voice rang out from the front of the locker room.

"Almost," I shouted back as I turned off the shower heads and followed Jeicen's sweet ass to our locker area.

We exited the locker room, and I could tell that she knew what we had been doing. Her expression of disappointment somewhat bothered me, but I was not going to apologize for being a sexual human. She locked up and then drove Jeicen home.

When it was just the two of us in the car, she said, "I'm not as mad as I initially was. You have the right to do whatever with whomever. But poor Taye, you know you're going to have to tell him."

"I know, and the sad part is that I kind of promised his mother that I would not hurt him. I guess I don't have a job at her restaurant any more."

"Are you and Jeicen an item now?"

"No. He doesn't believe in relationship labels or being monogamous to only one individual."

"Then why'd you do it?" Her question was not a judgment, but genuine curiosity.

"Because sometimes I think with my cock, which I don't think there's anything wrong with, and Jeicen is super hot."

"There's nothing wrong with it until someone gets hurt."

"I jumped into a relationship too soon, and now I have to deal with the consequences."

She pulled up to the trailer where I lived and I noticed my father's car. He should have been working, which suggested to me that he had most likely lost another job.

"Can I spend the night at your place?"

I was not in the mood to deal with my father, and she knew it. She nodded and pulled away from there. Once at her house, I placed my bags next to the second bed that occupied her huge bedroom. Her mother had bought the bed after I started spending more nights there than at my own home.

Feeling restless and needing to clear my thoughts, I changed back into my jogging clothes. I needed a good, hard run before the meet in the morning, despite the coach's advice to rest myself that evening.

I took the spare key with which Mel's mother had provided me years ago, I told Mel I would be back shortly, and I hit the pavement as though I was running far and fast away from something.