Better Days

BEAU POV

its been about 1 week since my little break down. Prom is in 2 weeks and graduation is in 3. I really don't wanna go but I don't wanna do that to Trill, knowing that he'll probably win prom king. Today I decided to chill with Ness And Cash, Its been a minute since we hung out. We decided to go to the beach and chill out. I went in my closet and grabbed my all white one piece with the sides cut out. I slipped on a pair of black net flowy pants and packed my back bag with necessities. After I finished with my bag I went to Ness room to see her sitting on her bed dressed watching TV.
"You ready babe" she asked. I shook my head and went back to my room to grab my stuff.. On my way down the stairs I texted cash to tell her we were on the way to get her. It took us about 15 mins to get to her house do to the Saturday traffic being that is was 12 o clock. After picking up Cash we took the 30 minute drive to the beach, it was packed.
"Y'all I can't wait to get in the water man, its so hot" cash said getting out the car.
"Girl that bathing suit looks good on you... You getting a little thick in the hips cash, what's yo secret" Ness laughed. We giggle.
"Girl you gotta ask Beau she the one thicker than a snicker... And I like them pants" cash laughed as we walked towards the sand.
"Thank you girlie. I got them last year when I was in miami. The Dash store" I told her laying the blanket down so we can sit.
"Let's go get in the water y'all its hot as hell and I'm single." Ness said taking off her sandles and cover up. We laughed and took off our stuff and followed closely behind her to the water. Then all of sudden Cash grabbed her mouth and ran back towards the life gaurd station and started throwing up. I ran behind her and held her hair up and rubbed her back.
"Did you eat something bad this morning" I asked. She nodded her head no..
"The smell of the water kinda just got to me" she said wiping her mouth with the towel Ness came over with. She grabbed Ness's water bottle and washed out her mouth. We walked back to the blanket and she went in her bag and got a peppermint out. Now all this time I've known cash she never carried around peppermints.
"You carry around peppermints grandma" Ness laughed causing us all to laugh.
"Y'all I gotta tell y'all something" Cash said getting serious. We both looked at her and waited for her to tell us.
"The reason I've been gaining all this weight, is because I'm pregnant. 3 months to be exact. I found out after the funeral. I didn't tell anyone yet cause I don't know if Grand Or Dee is the father" she cried with her head held low. I dropped down to my knees and buried my face in my hands crying. If this baby is grands I'm going to be so happy that apart of him is left here. But if it isn't his its going to break me down even more. I looked up to a crying Cash and grabbed her hugging her tight.

"I know how much this means to you, but Beau a little part of me wants this baby to be Dee's I don't want my child growing up without his father or in the life style your father is in... I just want a normal life" I looked at her shocked.

"How could you say that? How could you even fix your mouth to say some fuck shit like that." I asked standing up back in away from her like she got Ebola.
"Be calm down okay, we're All just emotional but I get where she is coming from, and you should to why would you want to deprive a child of there father. I know how it felt growing up with no parents and it ain't easy. Let's just go home iight... We don't need to be discussing this in the public. Come on I'll drive" Ness said packing up the stuff. We all helped her in silence. I am beyond pissed she would say something like that. I mean I grew up without one of my parents and I turned out to be just fine. We got in the car and Ness drove. She took Cash home and we headed home. To be honest I was pissed with the both of them. How could they even muster up that dumb ass idea. I didn't say shit to Ness as I slammed the car door and walked in the house. I heard her sigh. I walked to up to my room and put my phone on my beats pill. I turned on 'Be alright by Kehlani' I laid in my bed just thinking about having a little niece or nephew. I just had a strong feelings it would be a boy. I smile thinking about what a good dad Grand would be. Then there was a knock on my door. I looked up and seen Trill. He smiled at me as he walked in.
"How'd you know I was here" I asked leaning on my elbows to kiss him.
"Girl we got iPhone, I always track yo ass down" he said laying next to me on his back.
"Whatchu doin back so early" he asked looking at me.
"Me and The girls got into an argument" I sighed. "I was a little wrong but I was just hurt" I said snuggling next to him.
"What did y'all argue about?" He asked rubbing circles on my hips since I still had on my bathing suit.

"I can't tell you" I smirked looking up at him. He smiled looking done at me.

"You can't tell ms huh?" He asked slipping his arm under my back pulling me on top of him. I laughed.
"No its Not my secret to tell" I said patting on his chest climbing down, being that my dad and Ro is here. I didn't want them to get the wrong idea. Trill sat up and grabbed my vibrating phone. I walked to my closet and grabbed some yoga pants and a plain black tee. I changed in the closet and walked back out...
"I ain't mean to be in ya business shawty but that was cash and she said she sorry and she never ment to hurt'cha she was just thinking about what's best for the baby..." He looked at me suspicious. "You pregnant baby?" I thought I'd play with his head a little bit.
"I'm sorry Chance I was gone tell you but I don't know how" I said walking over to the bed and sitting the foot of it. He looked at me with big eyes then he stood up.
"Yo fucking dad gone kill me man, aw shit I ant even get to graduate, damn man I ant gone get to see my unborn child be born." I laughed at his dramatic ass.
"Boy sit yo ass down I'm not pregang Cash is, its a possibility is could be grands" I said scooting over for him to sit back down.

"Damn I ain't know cash got down like that, 2 niggas at the same time. Man Dee gone be hurt as fuck" he said yawning.

"I know right, but hey thats her battle, but as a possible aunty and best friend I'm gone stand by her no matter what. I just let my emotions get the best of me" I said laying down next to him rapping my hands around his waste. Then Trey songz heart attack came on and we started so going to it. That's how I spent the rest of my day. With my man.