FINDING BEAU

JORDAN IN TH MM  >>>>>>>

BEAU POV

WAKE UP BITCH” I heard a female voice yell. I opened my eyes to see I was tied down to a rusty box spring.

“what the fuck” I spoke groggily. I looked around the smelly room to see dirty walls and MY MOTHER!

“nice to see you up fatty” she smiled.

“what are you doing” I asked. I can believe my own mom kidnapped me.

“you know your actually cute” she said circling me.

“what do you want” I spat. She was pissing me off.

“but you still big as hell” she laughed.

“bitch fuck you. Watch when I get outta here” I spat.

“you not leaving that easy , that’s if you make it out that is. You see yo precious lil daddy gone give me what I want. That son of a bitch thinks he aint gone give me money. Well he got another thing coming. My ass been broke for damn near 10 years. I deserve it” she ranted.

“DAWN” I heard a deep voice yelled.

“yes baby” she said walking toward the broken door. Then the guy with the dreads from the mall walked in and wrapped his arms around her waste and kissed her cheeks.

“ahh she’s woke” he smiled at me. I cant believe this shit, they set me up.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THIS” I yelled. He laughed then came and grabbed my chin and leaned down in my face.

“don’t do that pretty girl” he smiled

“fuck you” I spit in his face.

“HEY WATCH IT BITCH” My ‘mom’ said rushing to my side. She delivered a hard slap to my face.

“bitch don’t hit her” Jordan said back handing her. “get out” he barked at her. As much as I hate her I don’t tolerate domestic abuse.

“HEY. Don’t hit her” I barked.

“leave” he said to her and she got up and ran out closing the broken door. “how could you care for someone that’s abandoned you like she did” he asked, untying my hands and putting the chain on my waste so I was forced to sit against the head board.

“I hate that bitch with a passion I just don’t tolerate domestic abuse” I said rubbing my wrist.

“you know you never called me” he chuckled.

“fuck you” I said looking the other way. He forcefully grabbed my chin. And got in my face.

“you gone learn real fast I don’t tolerate disrespect, and while yo momma getting what she want from ya daddy, ima get what I want from you” he said smashing his lips against my neck.

“please don’t do this” I said on the verge of crying.

“sh sh don’t do that” he said kissing his way up to my jaw then my lips. Pulling my bottom lip into his mouth he crawled on top of me straddling my waste while my back rested on the head board.

“please, im a virgin” a tear slid down my left cheek.

“listen baby, you don’t have to worry. I’ll be gentle” he said cuffing one of my boobs. “but not today though, you not ready” he said kissing my forehead and climbing off of me. I let out a sigh of relief and wiped the stray tears.