"Who in sane mind will walk around the bridge at midnight . don't be paranoid .. Let's walk ."

"Kooonnnggg..."

"What"

"No one will see us right "

"I can guarantee no living being will''

"Can you give me a piggy back ride. Don't forget you owe me 2 rides ."

Is he serious. Here I am thinking every possible way not to pounce on him , he want me to give him a piggy back ride.

''You are just joking right"

"Nop Nada... Am 100% serious . more serious than your phobia towards cockroaches."

"Aaargh. Why bring that up. Anyways I can't give you a pi-"

Before I could finish what I was telling , he jumped on my back tightly rounding his hands around my neck and legs rapped around my waist. This man is impossible...

Leaving me with no other choice . I slowly walked along the bridge with Arthit sticking on my back like a koala bear.

"Arthit..."

"Hmmm."

"You are cute."

"Do you really hate being alive so much. Don't forget my hands are around you neck. "

'' That was a wrong thing to tell right "

"Obviously"

"Can we rectify our contract."

"Are you gonna revoke the contract ... Are you fed up with me that you wanna get rid of me so soon."

"Nop... Rectify in a different way "

"Dont tell me you are gonna reduce my 10 million bhat ."

"Let's put an end to your ridiculous imagination na.... When I said I wanna rectify the contract... I meant I wanna change the period from 6 months to life long ."

"Huh?"

"Become my real consent na Arthit ."

"Kongpop... What prank are you playing . how can I become your real consent"

"Why can't you.. All my family and the whole nation supports up."

"But you are straight na... How can you suddenly change your preference."

"I never changed my preference ok. But you are different. You can make my heart run a mile within seconds . you can push me into emotional rollercoaster with the tip of your fingers . you.. You drive me crazy in a different way Arthit . like every law having exception , you are mine , my exception.

I don't know when or how it started but I know one thing . when I am crowned as the king . I want you beside me as my consent. "

By now Arthit untangled himself and stood in Front of me.

"I - I don't understand"

"Oh god Arthit... How much more clues should I give you ... "

"I majored in music not literature. So tell me in normal human language."

"I like you idiot no ..I in fact love you okay.. Last 4 days I was avoiding you not because I was angry with you but because I was trying to sort out my mind which was filled with nothing but you ."

"So this is the conclusion that you made... You like I mean love me."

"Yup .. This is the major conclusion I made in my whole life... I love you "

He opened his mouth to tell something but closed. He left opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish.

"I don't believe this.."

If he can't believe my words... Maybe my actions can .
The full moon showered us with bright light that makes his face glitter in the darkness.

I slowly moved my right hand to lightly careless his cheeks. My other hand made way to his nape .
Pink blushes started crawling from his neck to top.
He is gonna be the end of me.

I pressured my hand on his nape to bring him close to me. If I haven't been observing him like a night owl , I would have missed his pink tongue wetting his dry lip.

I think he likes me too. Other wise for the stunt that I am putting up now , atleast 3 of my fingers would be broken without doubt.

When our heads were just inches back , he closed his eyes and parted his lips lightly.
At last I am gonna taste the lips that drove me crazy for the last few days.
A cool wind passed by making us stand impossibly closer.

Our faces was just an inch or two distance , I could feel his warm breath on my lips .
I lightly titled our head before our lips joined. When it was just a hair gap difference. I felt two hands holding on my shoulder and pushing me back increasing the distance between our lips. It was none other than Arthits.

Both his eyes were wide like a black marble and was nearly tearing up .
He started taking few steps back shacking his head murmuring something. Before the distance could increase. I caught his shoulder making him stand still.

''Are you rejecting me Arthit. Don't you like me."

"You fool... What is my heart made of stone or iron .. After all what you have done to me and your long speech about how much you need me . Do you think anyone with a bit of sane mind will reject you."

'Then why did you push me now. Don't you want to kiss me."

"My holy mother of pink milk... Please save me...
Kong freaking hot pop. You are this nations heartthrob. The most eligible bachelor right now. Any girl will die to even stand next to you . you are every gay man's wetdream . how can you tell I , the man who was drooling over you from day one doesn't wanna kiss you."

"Then tell Mr Arthit Rojnapat.. Why did you reject my kiss.."

"Its because its not right .. Me kissing you "

"What is the brilliant excuse you found for that ."

"as much as it hurts to tell ..you are not a single man kongpop . you have a girlfriend who is waiting for you in Paris. ...I don't want to be a homewrecker and break your relationship.
Think properly my prince . There is a girl who you have promised to marry. Don't break her heart"

It was like a lightning  struck directly on my heart.

From the day we made the contract , nothing but Arthit was stuck on my mind .While trying to solve a puzzle called 'Arthit'
I forgot my girlfriend of 2 years.
Am the worst boyfriend in this world.

Kaofang.... How did I forget you .?

*-----------*----------*-----------*-----------*
24 Hrs changes to 48 Hrs .. Sooorry..

Anyway... How is today's update.

Kong opened his true feelings to Arthit.
They missed a kiss by hair gap.
Kaofang is back to picture.

What will happen next.
Will kong go back to kaofang... ?
Will Arthit accept kong ?

Do vote and comment na....