[ 11 ] Beach trip pt. 4

Third Person's POV

Sana saw a mini bar at the resort so she went there and she even brings her brother, Jungkook with her.

"Why are we here, noona?"  Jungkook innocently asked. "Girls again?"

"Ahh kinda. I mean, I'm bored so yeah, whatever.  There gotta be some chiccs here somewhere." She said and went to the counter, they sat in tall stools. Sana ordered a drink from the bartender.

"Ehh? but I thought you already found a new chicc of yours, you said. Why are you looking for another one here?" He asked.

'Sometimes, I don't really understand Sana noona. This is really how gay she is.' -Jungkook's thought.

"'Cause I'm bored. Bruh." She replied. "One soju please." She ordered to the bartender  which she immediately received and gulped it. "You want some drinks, dongsaeng?" She offered.

"Uh.. no thanks " He refused.

"Ou whatever."

After some few drinks, Jungkook spoke, "Okay Okay, I think you have drank enough already, noona. Let's go back to eomma now." He stopped her. Sana obliged.

"Okay." She stood up straight, her legs didn't even wobbled and her mind is still intact. Wow. This is how Sana is so used to alcohols to the point that it didn't affect her anymore. Jungkook knows it, but he don't like to take a sip or even drink a drop of the alcohols.

But before they were about to leave, the bartender spoke, "Excuse me miss,  you haven't payed anything for your drinks yet." He reminded.

"Oh, srry." Sana replied and touches her pockets but she couldn't feel her wallet there. She looked at her brother with slightly open wide eyes.

"Waeyo?" He asked.

"I forgot my wallet. Did you bring yours?"

"Uh, nope." He shrugged.

"Okay, I think I'm still gonna stay here while you, Kookie please get my wallet on my bag at the cottage please Kookie?" She favoured, flashing her puppy eyes.

"K. Fine (;-_-)ノ" Jungkook said and went out.

He walked past through the shore then suddenly, something caught his eyes. There, two girls sitting in one bench and drinking lemonade under the coconut tree shade. It was Tzuyu and Jeongyeon taking a break from playing volleyball.

He saw that familiar girl again. Yes, the one with that long braided hair girl that he once encountered way back at the Starbucks café. And the one that mesmerized him very much. This girl:

He didn't realized he was staring at her for a little while and Tzuyu probably felt that someone has been staring at her so she looked around and accidentally saw him

He didn't realized he was staring at her for a little while and Tzuyu probably felt that someone has been staring at her so she looked around and accidentally saw him. She was startled as well as Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked for a while and after a few seconds, he gave up from their little staring contest and decided to continue walking but unexpectedly, Tzuyu called him.

"Hey, Jungkook!" She shouted which he never ever expected. Tzuyu was a bit shocked of her doings also.

He stopped walking and turned to see her and checks if it was really her calling him. Jungkook pointed his self, "Me?"

"Uh, yeah. You're the one who I encountered at the Starbucks café last sunday, right?" Tzuyu collected every drop of confidence she has to ask him.

"Y-Yeah, why?" He asks.

Tzuyu handed her a soft object. He accepted it. It was his jacket that he let Tzuyu borrowed it from him. "Is this my—"

"Yes." She replied with a smile. "It was your jacket. Good thing I brought it today, It was left on the car but don't worry, eomma washed it. It's also a good thing that I brought it here and saw you lurking around."

He stared at his jacket, trying to hide his smile. "You don't really need to do that, but  thank you too for returning this."

"You're welcome. We've been meeting for two times already and you still didn't know me. I'm Tzuyu, by the way."

'Ooh, Tzuyu. Beautiful nameu' -Jk.

"Nice meeting you, Tzuyu. You already know me."

"Yeah, Jungkook." She laughed a bit.

"So, see you around?"

"Yeah."

"Bye!" She bid bye and went back to her sister to resume their game.

"Bye!"

Realizing he was taking a bit long, he remembered what he's going to do and ran to their cottage and looked for Sana's wallet in her bag. When she got her wallet, he ran back to the mini bar where he left his noona a while ago.

She's still there and drinking some more. She saw him. "Where have you been, Jungkook? What took you so long?"

"Ani. Nothing." He replied. Sana was about to rant again when her phone rings.

Hopie eomma calling.....

She accepted the call. "Yeoboseyo?"

[ "Hey Sana Gay, could you please come here in the Shio Resto still here in the resort? I need to tell you something. Baiing!" ]

Then she hung up. Sana got annoyed when her eomma still calls her 'Sana Gay' like what the heck?

She did as what her eomma told her.

"Where are you going, noona?" Jungkook asked.

"Shio Resto. You wanna come too?"

"Maybe later."

"Mmkay, bye." She left the bar and walked past through the shore.

The suddenly,

she saw...

Tzuyuuu

playing volleyball with another coconut-haired girl which Sana concludes is Tzuyu's sister.

'Oh there you are, babe!'

Sana's gay mode is so turned on just by merely looking at the lady who's casually just spiking a volley ball.

Then she approached her.

***

A/N: first time doing a double update😶 anywys, this is for y'all hehe😁💜