I thought Jamison would be a fairly popular psychologist since he studied in Etria.

"I work in an organization that was created by the council." Jamison answered.

Council? Is he part of the men's council?

"Sorry for being curious, but can you tell why would the council need a psychologist?" I asked Jamison. Jamison didn't seem to mind answering my question.

"Council created an organization that helps men who survived horrible abuse from their wives, sisters or mothers." Jamison answered.

So the council not only controls the population, but they also help the victims of abuse.

"Interesting, so you are doing a noble cause?" I asked.

"Yes, well enough about me. Let's talk about you, so something seems to bother you in marriage, Duchess Annabelle?" Jamison asked as he sat down in his chair and motioned his hand for me to sit on a sofa.

"Yes, my husbands and I are in an arranged marriage for six months. I asked for early divorce since I didn't feel like staying longer in marriage." I wanted to continue, but Jamison interrupted.

"Nathaniel and Alexander probably didn't expect that," Jamison said.

"Why is that?" I questioned.

"Usually, the women who have been with the Amethyst twins, won't mind staying with them, for the sake of living their life in luxury" Jamison told me.

"Yet, you're not like those previous women. That is why they became interested in you." I sighed when hearing this sentence.

"I still don't get it, why are they interested in me? I'm probably the most awkward and boring person in Ravendale." I joked.

"I guess they were interested in your nature." Jamison hesitantly answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I remember your husbands mentioned your behavior to us since they found it strange and didn't know what your behavior meant." I looked at Jamison and motioned him to continue talking since I'm interested in what Jamison has to say.

"So I presume it probably went down like this. Before you arrived at the manor they had to be polite on the first day since their mother ordered them to be nice to you, so they decided to listen to her and see how it would go."

"They politely greeted you and you politely greeted them too. You didn't seem like other women, so they decided that they would stay polite until you stopped being polite."

That is why I haven't seen their side, which the media had portrayed them.

"And that went for days."

"So that is how they became interested in me? Jamison shook his head.

"No, not yet."

"Your husbands saw that every day you were neutral. So they wanted to speed up."

"Speed up?" I asked and Jamison nodded his head.

"Yes, speed up. They wanted to know how you would react if they rewarded you."

"So I was like some dog to them?" His sentence sounds bad.

" I didn't mean it like that. I meant your husbands wanted to know how you would behave if you received better treatment? Maybe then you will be confident to reveal ugly colors to them?"

This an interesting tactic unfortunately when they started giving gifts I just felt shy.

"Ahh, I understand now!"

"And they also wanted to know what you would do, if they provoked bad behavior from you."

"Ah, I knew it. They are the ones who set up those incidents."

I felt that I was going to have a bad day, but I wore my favorite dress so I could have a better dress. Who knew that my dress would be ruined.

"Yes, since you passed those two tests. They continued to treat you better since most women wouldn't pass their test. They wanted to get to know you better."

"Imagine their reaction, when you asked for an early divorce."

"They expected you to be bossier, throwing tantrums, two-faced, but they didn't expect that you weren't interested in staying married to them" Jamison laughed to himself.

"That is an interesting insight. I have another question: why do my husbands seem to be wary and kinda hostile to you? Yet, you talk about them like they are still good friends." I asked Jamison with curiosity.

"Long story, we have been good friends since childhood, but since my mother didn't want me to go to disciplinary school, she wanted me to go to Etrian school. Most men distance themselves from a man who didn't complete the disciplinary school. "

"I managed to keep the circle of friends who still trusted me and I kept their trust in return."

Maybe having sessions with Jamie might improve the relationship between him and my husbands.

"Well look at it here, time has passed so fast. I guess I'll see you in the next session." Jamison said.

We spent all day talking, instead of just talking about my mental health. At least, I found out some new information.

Jamison led me to my carriage and we said goodbye to each other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed reading about  how Annabelle's and the Amethyst twin relationship progressed from different point of view.

I love to hear about your thought on the matter.

This chapter might sound a bit rushed it because I wrote it on my writting sprint. I double edited before publishing it.

The next chapter would be more interesting! ^-^