Idk what to call this :/

Start from the beginning

...

There was a knock on the door and Nick did not want to get up. At all. He stayed on top of Jeff while Jeff protested.

"You have to answer the door"

"Grr." Nick growls while he opens the door.

"You called me" Hunter defends himself.

"Well he's not here anymore. Just walked out. Bye"

Hunter stared at the closed the door.

Irritated Hunter pulls out his phone and proceed to call Sebastian. It rang twice before going to voicemail. Bitch.

...

Sebastian and Blaine soon rounded a corner and was at Blaine's room.

"Well here we are" Sebastian says sliding his thumbs into his front pants pockets.

"Here we are" Blaine repeats in a smaller voice.

Sebastian found this pretty odd. He has seen Blaine much louder than this on a daily basis.

"Are you ok?" Sebastian asks him. Sebastian wasn't one to care about others feelings but this hot piece of ass was wayyyy too upset to be left alone.

Blaine's lips collided with Sebastian's and he closed his eyes. Woah, where'd this come from?

Sebastian was about to push the other off of him when he stopped. Maybe Blaine needed this. He waited for Blaine to pull back and when he did Sebastian cocked and eyebrow.

"I've always wanted to try that" Blaine says.

"Well now you have" Sebastian says.

"Sebastian Smythe how could you?" Brittany scolds like a mother that just herd her child say fuck. But fun fact, she's not his mother.

Sebastian wasn't sure what was happening, but for sure he knew that Santana had grabbed his upper arm and pulled him away from Blaine.

"Now listen to me you freaks. I didn't initiate anything." Seb says allowing himself to be lead away from the freshman.

Kurt then appeared from around the corner. "What's happening here?" He asks. There was way too many people outside of his room. And also Smythe was there and Kurt did not like that.

"Nothing" Blaine says quickly beating anyone else from speaking. "They just wanted to visit for a little bit. They were just leaving."

"I didn't come for your ugly ass" Santana says with a roll of her eyes.

"We found theses two exchanging body heat and germs" Brittany says.

"I didn't kiss Blaine. Blaine kissed me" Sebastian says to Kurt trying his best to get out of the Latina's grip. He was unsuccessful.

"A kiss is a kiss. We'll take the problem away" Brittany says. Like that she walked away down the hallway toward her room.

"Let's go sluty Smythe" Santana says twisting the boy's arm behind his back leading him to follow Brittany.

...

Hunter made it all the way back to his dorm room. He was a bit upset that Sebastian wasn't answering his phone now. But who could blame him? Hunter did end the relationship himself. Maybe they shouldn't get back together. Maybe they've said too much heart breaking words to one another to repair the damage.

Hunter laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. This boy really has him sulking on his bed. Hunter realized that this might be a new low. He pulled out his phone.

Zero messages. Zero calls.

He should call him. Yes that is exactly what Hunter should do.

Hunter clicked on Sebs name and brought to phone to his ear, listening to the ring.

The worst thing that could happen his Sebastian says no. They are already broken up.

It got to the fifth ring and Hunter was getting his hopes up until Sebastian picked up.

"Hello" Hunter speaks.

But... it wasn't a male voice on the other side.

"Sebastian's phone" she answered.

"Brittany? Why are you on Sebs phones?" Hunter asks. Sebastian never leaves his phone unattended.

"Well Sebastian has been a naughty boy" she says. "Fucking around with Blaine. Oh don't deny it. Klaine is going through a fight now because of you."

Hunter herd in the background Sebastian's voice. "If you must know Blaine came on me, bitch"

Then there was a snap. Or a slap. Point was it was followed by the gasp of Sebastian.

"What the fuck is going on?" Hunter says worry seeps into his voice. He jumps out of his bed and slips on his shoes preparing to walk toward the lesbians rooms. Something tells him that Sebastian in one room with the two lovers was a bad idea.

"Like I said, naughty." Brittany draws out.

"I'll be there in a moment" Hunter says.

"Come quick. Your boyfriend-"

"Ex Brittany get it right " Seb says, still distant from the phone.

"Ex boyfriend might be a tomato before you get here"

...

Everything in the world seemed in place. It was 4, and there was a warm body beside Hunter as he woke up on that Friday morning. Warm body must equal Sebastian. Hunter looks over to the sleeping figure beside him. Radiating heat like a heater lays Sebastian Smythe. A naked Sebastian Smythe at that. Hunter smiles as he stared at Seb. He was so nice when he was sleeping. Sadly he woke up.

Sebastian looks over sleep in his eyes. He then buries his head into the pillow. Mumbling he spoke " Did we have sex?"

Rolling his eyes Hunter answers "No. I do not see a condom. And I always use condoms"

"Did you check the trash can? You always throw things away" Hunter gets up and checks the bin. "Nope. Not a single wrapper"

"Good...good." there was silence before Sebastian turned over to lay on his back. He stared at Hunter. "Why am I naked?"

"You fell asleep on the bed with your shoes on. So I took them off. Then I saw that you had on the worlds tightest pants so I took them off. I also remembered that you have a hot body and will sweat if you had the shirt on so I took it off. I know you hate socks, so those disappeared. Lastly I was left with just your boxers and at this point it didn't even matter anymore."

"Oh. Great. You're a perv"

"Oh thanks for the jab to the heart." Hunter jokes crawling onto the bed. He was on all fours over Sebastian staring down. "Do you still hate me?"

"Am I still a cheating little whore?"

"No. You're just a little whore" Hunter whispers. Sebastian's smirks.

...

1529 words

It's been one month since the last update. This has to be the fastest I've updated this story.

P!atd references please someone catch them.