2. a donut or a cab (or both)

note : the way i'm excited about this story is unhealthy sksksk. i have to go back to college in two days and i'm honestly so sad that summer just went by so fast. i'll try my best to update as much as i can once classes start. enjoy reading you guys.

__________________

Jimin heard the clicking of heels against the floor once he entered his penthouse and he groaned, trying to hide behind Jungkook's body for cover.

"You're back in one piece," he heard a familiar voice sigh in relief before a small gasp accompanied the statement. "Ah, we have a guest and he's injured!"

"Hm, found him on the streets, brought him here so you could work your magic Dahyun."

"What do you mean found him on the streets?"

"I'm not some street rat," Jungkook frowned, shooting a wary glance at the billionaire.

"My bad. This automotive designer who is not a street rat was chasing down some pickpocket and got his ass beaten, refused to be taken to the hospital so I brought him here."

Jimin stepped out from behind Jungkook, smiling as he took in the glare his personal assistant and best friend was shooting his way. She rubbed her forehead as she jogged to the bathroom, her heels clicking meticulously with every step. Jungkook watched her crouch down and wondered how she balanced her weight while sitting on her toes like that.

"Those are some very thin heels," Jungkook muttered, staring in awe as Dahyun pulled out a first-aid kit and stood back up without falling over.

Jimin looked amused at the words, barely holding back his laugh as Dahyun approached them. The woman shot him another glare, this time resulting in the billionaire raising his hands up in surrender. She asked Jungkook to make himself comfortable on one of the lush cream leather couches, the latter doing so after a lot of hesitation, and moved to crouch in front of him.

"I'm sorry for causing you trouble," Jungkook mumbled apologetically.

"It's alright," the woman smiled at him and Jungkook took a quick note of how beautiful she looked when she smiled. "You're pretty sweet so I don't mind."

"She's never called me sweet," the billionaire complained, plopping down on the couch opposite Jungkook. "You've only just met her and she's already calling you sweet?"

"Don't be dramatic now," the woman, Dahyun, scoffed. "I used to call you sweet all the time when we were young—"

"We're still young, in our tantalizing twenties, so I don't know what you're talking about when you refer to young in past tense."

"Tantalizing twenties," Dahyun mimicked the billionaire, laughing under her breath. "Goodness, you absolute nerd."

Jimin's eyes narrowed as if he were offended. "Firstly, nerds are super cool. Secondly, a nerd is a single-minded expert in a particular technical field. I'm not single-minded, and I'm an expert at every technical field."

Dahyun pressed the alcohol swab a little too hard onto Jungkook's head in annoyance, causing the man to let out a small yelp. "Oh dear I'm so sorry," she immediately apologized, brows furrowed as she dabbed his wound very gently. "Jimin tends to rile me up all the time, I apologize."

"You're riled up all the time as is," Jimin countered, and for once Jungkook regretted having listened to him and gotten in his car.

"I'm so close to quitting this job Park," she smiled sardonically, "don't make me carry on with my plan of resignation."