25th chapter

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

I gathered my courage and went near him, "Jungkook.." I said in low voice, "get the fuck away" he said I could sense anger in his tone, of course he's angry, he has all rights to. "Plea-" he cut me off, "Why the hell are you even here?" He said as he looked up to me, with he's serious face, this is was first time he has looked at me this way, "Didn't you ask me to leave? Why the fuck are you here?" He questioned, I couldn't answer it, what I will say anyway.

I tried to touch his head but he shrugged my hands off, "Just get fucking away" he warned me, I stepped back a little. He rested his head on his hands as he looked down, refusing to look my way. I knew I hurted him but now I realized what he might've felt like when I asked him to get away. Guilt building up in me. But I need to be with him, I can't leave him just alone, I can't turn away my back on him, my love isn't that weak.

I wrapped my arms around his head, "Just leave me, Y/N!!" he denied my embrace but I didn't back off, I continued hold him in my arms, I couldn't hold back my tears, he tried to free himself but soon gave up. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face in my torso. I heard him sobbing, "Sh...." I said as stroked his hairs, "I'm scared.." he cried, "it's alright" I comforted as I place kiss on his head, "What if I loose my dad?" He asked as he cried and held on to me tightly, "You won't" I assured him while sniffling, he continued crying, I didn't stop hugging him, he's so innocent, how can he melt so easily? I will never be able to say how much I love him. Seeing him like this is...is just worst.

I pulled away little and looked down at him, he looked up to me as I softly wiped his tears from his cheek, he didn't let me go, he arms were still holding my waist. I place soft kiss on his forehead, he again pulled me in as he cried more. I'm the worst person, I couldn't keep my friendship and now I'm one of the reason my love is breaking down like this.

He calmed down after awhile, we pulled away, "Shall we go to the waiting room?" I asked me softly, he nodded sniffling, I held his hand as he got up. I held his hand tightly until we reached the room, others were not there. I checked my phone, Carol messaged that they went to hotel and they have kept package food for us.

The room had a bed and sofa set with coffee table. We sat on the sofa, I opened the packet, asked jungkook to eat, "I don't feel like it" he refused, I held spoonful in front of his lips, "You need to eat.." I said as fed him. He ate as I fed him, "You are not going to eat?" He asked, "I already ate jungkook" I said, "I know you didn't, stop lying" he said pouting, he took spoon from my hand and he starting feeding me, "You also need to eat..." I said I munched, "We both need to" he answered.

After eating, I got up and throwed the empty package in trash can. On my way back to couch I grabbed water in bottle, I sat beside him, "here" I handed him the bottle he drank up and kept the bottle aside. "You can sleep on the bed" I said,  he nodded in no as he lied his head on my lap. I slowly stroked his hair, he turned to my side, as he buried his face in my torso. I continued stroking his hair, they are soft. He soon fell asleep, I slowly patted his shoulder. He looks so soft. I watched him sleeping, I strated feeling my eye lids heavy, I too fell asleep.

-----

The sprain in my neck woke me up, it was morning already, jungkook was still sleeping. I felt my legs going numb but I didn't feel like waking him up, I heard the door unlocked, his mother came in. I was feeling so embarrassed, "Good morning" I greeted softly, she smiled at me softly, "thanks for taking care of him." She said as she patted my head, before I could speak, jungkook woke up, he yawned as he sat up. I stretched my leg as they were numb, "I'm sorry.." he said in his morning raspy voice, I nodded.

We were talking with his mother about his father condition and in mean time, others came, "good morning" Alex and Carol greeted, "We brought breakfast" tae said as he kept stuffs on table, "How's uncle?" Yoongi concerned, "Doctor are saying he's stable but they can't assure until he wakes up" his mother answered, I held her hand to comfort. Alex and Carol set up, "You didn't need to bring all this" jungkook's mother said, "He's our friend, how can we leave him? He's always been there for us, it's our time to beem with him" Namjoon said, "Yes, he our cute little bun" Alex squished jungkook's cheeks, "Ahh" jungkook groaned in pain, his mother Chuckled softly.

After breakfast, we cleaned up the place and went to see his father.

Nurse went to check up, she came out with good news, "He has gained his consciousness, I'll call the doctor" she said and left to call the doctor, "Thank god" jungkook hugged his mother, after doctor checked up, we were allowed to see him.

We went in, saw his father was lying in the bed with bandages cover his injuries and little bruises here and there. He slowly smiled at us, jungkook hugged him, "You should've taken care of yourself" Mrs. Jeon scolded him. He smiled at her in return, we all greeted him one by one. After while doctor asked us come out and let him rest.

"He's better than yesterday, we'll observe him till night, if he's alright then we'll shift him to normal ward" doctor explained, we thanked him and he left.

"why don't you guys go back to dorm?" Jungkook asked, "Are you sure?" Carol asked, "Yeah, he's fine now so am I" he assured as he looked at me, "Then we'll take our leave" yoongi said, we all waved goodbye to his mother, "I'll go get my bag from waiting room" I said and went in the room.

I was packing my stuffs, I sensed someone came in, turning my head I saw jungkook standing near the sofa, "Thanks..for yesterday" he said softly, "Why are thanking me? Isn't-" he cut me off, "It must've been hard for you, to comfort Even though you asked me to leave you, I'm sorry for that" he said in low voice, I realized my eyes are welling up after listening to him, "I will make sure not to interrupt in your life" he declared and left the room, I couldn't understand what he's saying, why? Is he still upset with me?

He didn't even give me a chance to speak, but he knows I won't say what he wants to hear from me.

I'm sorry jungkook.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading