6th Chp

Hello my readers!! 😘 Pls tell me are the chps too short. Then I will try to make it long. Anyways is my story going right? I think I am making it extremely dramatic. Is it? Sorry if u don't like it. 🙏🙏 Plz support.❤️❤️ Comment below. Can talk to me in personal. Love you so much friends 😘😘

Hope you enjoy!!

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

"Thank you so much yoongi" I said smiling, "No need to thank me, it was my presentation as well" he said, we were standing outside the class, "I'm happy that I grouped with you" I said, "I'm happy too, you are really sincere" he said with smile, I smile at him. "Finally, done with presentation" Carol shouted excitedly as she and Namjoon walked towards us, I chuckled. "Namjoon helped so much" she clinged on Namjoon, who looked so done, "Thanks" she said, "welcome" he replied with smile. "How was your presentation?" He asked, "it's was good" yoongi, "Were you scared?" Carol asked in concerne, "Little...but it faded away as I continued my presentation" I replied, "I knew you would do it!" She hugged me.

"What's this? Are we having a meet up here?" Tae questioned, walking with Jungkook towards us, "we just happened to meet" Namjoon said, jungkook and tae both greeted, I realized I haven't talked with Jungkook lately, Carol switched sides from mine to him, she kissed jungkook's cheek in front of me. "I know you are meeting after a long painful hour, but control yourself" Yoongi said being disgusted, they looked at him with narrow eyes, "As if you don't get all lovey-dovey with Alex" Carol back answered, "I don't do it often" Yoongi snapped back. "Okay, calm down" namjoon shouted, after little bit of more chatting we all went our way.

-------

"it's been more than 2 months already, time sure flies fast" Carol expressed, as we were waiting for others, "they will come by today, right?" I said as tired of waiting, "Oh! Here they are!" Carol said, "What you took so long?" I asked, "Yoongi overslept, tae forgot the car keys so we had to go back" Namjoon reasoned,"Seriously?" I looked at yoongi, "It was Alex's mistake" he excused, Alex smacked his arms, he deserved it, "Get your bags in the trunk!" Tae ordered as he drove the car in front of us, "Why are we going on the trip again?" I said lazily, "if you don't wanna come you can go back home" tae scolded, I glared at him.

I was trying to keep the bag in trunk, instantly jungkook grabbed from my hand and kept in. He smiled at me. Tae was driving, Namjoon was sitting beside him, Alex and yoongi were at the back seat, and I was stuck with the love birds. "Has everyone aboarded?" Tae asked, "YES!!" Others screamed,

I plugged in my head phones, we decided to go on tae's farm house, it's evening here, it'll take more than 3 hours to reach there, I can't believe I agreed to this. I love torturing myself, don't I? They're literally flirting as if they are alone. I hate stone-paper -scissors, are we kids?

"How long it will take?" I asked in furstration, "Calm down, sweetheart" tae smirked, I sighed. "We are stuck in traffic for more than half an hour!!" Jungkook groaned, "Well somebody got late otherwise we would have been reached by the time now!" I answered angrily. "Calm the fuck down, will ya!" Yoongi scolded, I rolled my eyes and shut my mouth, raised the volume of music so much that I couldn't hear anything, shortly I fell asleep.

-------

"Y/N, wake up??" I heard Carol's voice trying to wake me up, "We've reached" she said smilingly, I got down, it's night already, "What is it?" Namjoon asked softly, "Nothing" I smiled, Namjoon handed me the bag and closed the trunk, we started walking towards the house, "He's so rich!" Carol commented , "Well, yeah" jungkook replied, they were walking ahead of me, they smiled at each other, what's there to smile? "can't hide your furstration?" Yoongi said from behind, I rolled my eyes at him.

As we entered the house, it was like mansion. Tae is sure rich brat. "Did you like it?" He asked, "Yeah, it's pretty big" I said, he gave me soft smile. What's with him? "Whichever room you want you can take?" He announced.

After settling, we had dinner, everyone soon went to bed cause we were tried. I couldn't sleep because I slept in the car, so I went in the balcony to get a fresh air.

The sky is so pretty, I was amazed by stars and moon. "Haven't you slept yet?" I heard someone, I turned back to see, it was Jungkook. He walked towards me and stood beside me. "I couldn't" I answered looking back at sky. "You...do you not like me?...I mean as a person?" He asked hesitatingly, "Nothing like that...we never got chance to have a proper conversation.." I answered not looking at his way, "You looked little furstrated today" he said, he noticed too, "I hate waiting that's why" I answered, he nodded.The sky reminds..."The sky reminds of your name" he commented looking at sky, I was thinking the same, "I know, right" I agreed, "Did you watch that anime too?" He asked in complete shock, "I have watched so many animes I have lost count" I chuckled, "can list some favorites?" He asked, "Hmm....the flower we saw that day, attack on titan,Tokyo ghoul, sprited away..." I listed down the animes, "Wow, all of these are my favorite too" he said strongly agreeing with me, "Really?" I asked with smile, "I feel so sad for kaneki" I said with sad expression, "I know, they was he was tortured, oh god!!" He expressed as well. We talked about animes and other interest as well. The more I talked to him, the more my feelings grew for him, he such a straight and simple person. They way he talks about stuffs he loves, cute smile stays on his face. Carol was right, he's really easy to read.

"What are you guys doing so late?" Yoongi asked in sleepy voice, "We weren't able to sleep, so" jungkook answered, "It's past 1, go to sleep, we have wake up early" yoongi advise, "Okay, Good night" I said goodbye to Jungkook and yoongi. This will be the first time I talked with Jungkook so much.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.