21st chapter

One lovely reader has given tae and Carol a ship name- #Tarol... isn't it cute? 😍😍😍 Thank you so much Alien

Hope you enjoy.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Y/N's POV

"Why they are always late?" I whined, "Speak of the devil..." Carol replied as she noticed car coming our way, it stopped in fornt of us, tae slide down the glass "Sorry, got late" tae apologized, "Cause of yoongi?" I questioned as if I already knew the answer, "Alex's snores didn't let me sleep last night" Yoongi excused, Alex smacked his arms, "Liar" she shouted at him, I chuckled at them, then I noticed jungkook and looked away from me.

"Where's your girl Namjoon?" Jungkook akses Namjoon, "she's went to her parents" he reasoned as he pouted, "It's fine, we're with you" Carol comforted him, we kept our bags in trunk, Carol sitted in Front with tae, me and yoongi couple were in the middle whereas, namjoon and Jungkook were behind us. "Are we ready?" Tae asked, "Yes" everyone replied.

"There's no traffic this time" I expressed relief, "Yeah" yoongi agreed. It was night, roads were black pitched, with cold breeze. Felt like it's going to snowing, "It's gonna be snowing soon" jungkook said looking out, How does this happens? Like Everytime.

After 2 hours of drive, we reached his farm house. "IM NO TRIF" Carol said yawing as she got out of the car, "We are all tired" tae added, we started taking our bags from trunk, headed in the house. "Be careful everyone, the house was under repair for like week" tae warned, "Stop bragging" jungkook teased tae, he elbowed him in return. How they have energy to fight when it's midnight already?

Everyone soon scattered in their room, tae and Jungkook were in room beside mine and Carol's on the first floor, yoongi and Alex were in ground floor with Namjoon in room next to them.

"This feels so good" Carol sighed as she laid on the bed, "I'll go get changed, can you keep my phone to get charged, its dead" I said as headed to bathroom, "Okay" Carol replied.  When I came out, Carol was not there, my phone was charging, I called her but she was not picking up, I heard her phone ringing in her bag, I headed out of the room in search for her.

I knocked tae's room, but the one who opened the door was Jungkook, I don't know what I should do now? "Tae went out for a bit with Carol" he replied and went back in the room, should I follow him?

Suddenly, there was black out, OH GOD!! Why now? I got called from tae, "what is going on?" I asked him, "I don't know but I will check it out, you be with Jungkook, Carol is with me" tae informed and hung up. I was getting little scared, praying lights would come back soon, "You know you can come in" jungkook said as he light up the torch. I thought it's better then staying in dark and cold. And his room was still warm.

He sat down, resting his back on edges of bed, I sat beside him while maintaining the distance. The silence between us, it's torturous, I miss how we used to speak about anything like anything, "Remember we stayed up all night talking about random stuffs" he said softly, I looked at him, of course I do. How can I forget? His one of the leg was folded resting his arm on it, while he's fingers running through his hair and other palm resting on the floor. I couldn't stop looking at him, when I asked him why I can't look at him the way I want? He said it so easily 'look at me the way you want'. The moments I spent with him were all flashing in front of my eyes, the way I touched him without having to worry about anything, I miss him so much.

"Stop staring at me, I'm already holding myself back enough" he said looking back at me, I looked away. It was getting cold, I didn't wore warm clothes. He noticed that, he took blanket from bed and he placed on me, "You should say if you are suffering" he said, I realized he was really close to me. My eyes looking in his, so dark yet so innocent and pure. The torch went off too, "tae didn't charged it enough" he reasoned, "If me hiding my suffering will make my dear one Happy, what's wrong in that?" I said softly, he placed his hands slowly on my cheek, "Am I not included in your 'dear one'?" He asked looking at me, dear one? You mean so much more to me, when did I fall for you so hard? He eyes slide down on lips and soon back on my eyes as he leaned closer, I gulped. His nose was brushing my cheek as I felt his breaths on my lips, I was at my limit, "Why can't you feel me?" He said in his breathy voice. I do, but I.... Our lips were only milimeters apart.

The light came back, I pushed him little back, as nodded my head in no and went back to my room. Why do I keep running? There's no end to this? I laid on the bed crying. I covered myself from blanket, I heard door open, "Y/N? Sleeping already? Sleep well" Carol said and turned off the lights and when to sleep.

All my ignoring just went in vain.

-------

"Calm down everyone!! Food is not going to run away" Alex shouted at tae, Carol and Namjoon for eating like 5 years old kid, "Alex is behaving like our mom!!" Tae teased, "Shut up and eat" Alex scolded tae, "who cooked the breakfast by the way?" Namjoon asked, "Yoongi and me, Y/N helped a bit" Alex answered as she took seat next to yoongi, "Y/N knows how to cook?" Tae asked acting like he's shocked, "She can cook very well but doesn't" Alex replied, "Why?" Tae asked, "I don't know just don't feel like it" I answered.

After having breakfast, Yoongi and me decided to go grocery shopping, tae and Carol were busy with dishes, Namjoon and Jungkook were getting the tree in the hall.

"there are so many things we need to buy!" Yoongi whined, "they should've said yesterday, we would've bought it then" yoongi added, "But isn't nice to come out of the house, it feels fresh here" I said as I kept things we needed in cart, "You are saying this because you are running away" yoongi replied, "Did something happened?" He asked, "Nothing" I answered and went to another section. "How long you are planning to ignore him?" He asked as he followed me, "As long as I can" I said, "You can't ignore him forever" he scoffed, "I can, more 2 years like this then college will be over"I answered with sharp tone, "What about your feelings?" He questioned, "Feelings? They are the reason I'm in this shit" I said angrily and went to counter.

After paying, we walked towards the parking lot, "What happened, seriously?" He grabbed my arm making me face him, "What do you want to know? That I almost repeated my mistake last night, cause it was fucking hard to hold back then I'm already doing, that I've been lying with you, with myself, from the very first fucking day" I shouted, "What the fuck I should do? Just leave everything?" I questioned, "Why don't you say Carol the truth?" He suggested, "I can't, okay? Even if we are together, Carol would be the one controlling our relationship, I don't want that. If that doesn't happen, all the time I will be guilty" I reasoned, "You don't know what's gonna happen, all this are ifs, why can't you just face it?" He questioned, "Yeah, so it can ruin me than I'm already" I answered. He looked at me with soft expression, my eyes were swimming in tears, he noticed that and wrapped his arms around me, "I wanna help you" he says softly, "I know, I'm sorry" I apologized as I continued to cry.

To be continued.

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

Thanks for reading.