Slowtown

I feel like I'm the only one who likes Josh with orange hair¯\_(ツ)_/¯

|-/

"You guys were loud." Mikey snickered at the Tyler and Josh and sipped on his water.

Josh face went bright red just like his hair, and so did Tyler. They weren't like Pete and Frank and Gerard who were open about their sex life. They liked to keep things private so it was obviously embarrassing when Mikey brought it up.

"Cough cough Josh." He then added.

"Shut up, Mikey. At least I can actually get someone." Josh sneered, making the table erupt into laughter. Even Mikey joined in a bit.

"So..." Pete started and turned to Tyler. "Do you still have those pot brownies we gave you?" He asked and gestured to Dallon and Patrick.

"Pot brownies?" Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Josh all said simultaneously and looked at me.

"Oh, yeah, I do. Why?"

"Party in Tyler and Joshs dorm." Pete said just loud enough for the entire table to hear and smiled.

Everyone nodded.

|-/

After dinner, everyone went to Tyler and Joshs dorm, everyone bringing at least one snack for the guys. It may be 9 people, but they had to be prepared for when they got the munchies after eating the brownies.

Tyler locked the door and they all sat in a circle on the floor. He grabbed the container of brownies and joined them, sitting down next to Dallon and Josh.

"Sorry guys, we would have booze, but me and Josh kinda drank it all the other night."

"Why are you adding my name? I only had a few sips of it. You drank it all. Not me." Josh chuckled while Pete, Patrick, and Dallon all rolled their eyes.

"Typical Tyler. He used to always hog the alcohol at parties." Dallon chimed. " Remember at the party Pete threw? You downed 2 bottles of fireball and then threw up all over Jenna."

Tyler gasped and laughed. "Oh my God, I felt so bad the next morning. How's she doing? I haven't talked to her in a while."

"She's doing fine. Though she does still hold a grudge from that night." Patrick giggled.

"I figured."

Tyler opened the plastic container and popped a brownie into his mouth, then passed it to Dallon.

They all took one, including Josh.

The group talked about random things before the effects of the brownies started kicking in after a good 30 minutes.

"Fuck off Frank." Dallon snapped at Frank for throwing a piece of popcorn at him.

"Dude... Dude. You don't wanna fuck with Dallon when he's high. He gets fuckin' pissed." Pete said seriously and nodded before looking around in a haze.

Josh rested his head on Tyler's shoulder Contently before giggling at nothing. Tyler rested his head on Josh's and sighed.

"I was sent here because I'm gay." Josh suddenly blurred out, making Tyler look down at him worriedly.

"What?"

"I lied about coming here because I was caught 'spray painting'. I was sent here because I'm gay. My family is really homophobic and they caught me with a guy in my bed after I had a one night stand. Obviously I was drunk when it happened so... But yeah. After they found out I was gay, they sent me here and I haven't seen them since. When they let us leave for breaks, I stayed with my grandparents because they were accepting." Josh explained and sighed at the end.

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh and kissed his forehead. "M'sorry baby. You know, you're always welcome to stay at my house during the breaks." Tyler proposed. "That way, we won't be apart for so long."

Josh smiled softly and pecked Tyler's lips.

"Gag." Mikey imitated throwing up and smirked.

Gerard just smiled and rolled his eyes at his dumb brother.

"Oh Mikey, c'mere." Gerard said and grabbed his head before giving Mikey a smooch on his forehead. Everyone started dying from laughter while Mikey scowled and wiped the place Gerard kissed him.

"Why did mom have to pop you out? I could've been a happy only child."

"You love me." Gerard said and ruffled Mikey's hair.

"Unfortunately..." He sighed, making the group laugh, lifting the mood and spirit of the 'party'.

Josh squeaked when Tyler pulled him into his lap and started peppering him with kisses.

"Stop it, Tyler!" He giggled as Tyler pecked the tip of his nose.

"No, you're too cute."

"Gay!"

"Fuck off Wentz. We all know you and Patrick have a thing for each other." Both of their faces went red with embarrassment.

"This is literally a gay orgy. I think I'm the only straight one here." Mikey piped up.

"Dude, I'm sitting right here." Spencer scoffed and hit Mikey's arms lightly.

"But what if you're secretly gay?" Mikey then asked which made Spencer roll his eyes.

"I'm as straight as Frank's dick when he sees Gerard."

Frank and Gerard looked at each other before yelling "SPENCER!"

"What? You both know it's true!" Spencer defended which made the group laugh.

Tyler sighed. "This is gonna sound really cheesy and cliché, but I just wish we didn't have to grow up. I wanna stay in this moment forever and smoke weed all day, eat food, and be with you guys."

"Me too. This is really fun." Josh commented and layed his head against Tyler's chest, snuggling into his boyfriend, smiling.

"M'love you." Josh mumbled and closed his eyes sleepily.

"Love you too baby."