House Of Gold

"Tylerrrrr!" Josh whined when Tyler wouldn't let him go. Tyler had a strong grip on Josh's waist. It was Saturday morning, and they managed to deal with detention after classes everyday, and now they were done with it.

"What?" Tyler groaned sleepily and made his grip on Josh even tighter, but not right enough to hurt the poor boy.

"Let me go!" Josh pouted and rolled on top of Tyler, pecking his nose. "Please?"

"Hmm... Nope." Tyler smirked with his eyes still closed, popping the 'p' in 'nope'. "Stop being stubborn and let me cuddle with you." Tyler turned onto his side, causing Josh to fall of him and next to him.

"Ugh. Fine." Josh finally gave up and scoffed closing to Tyler, burying his face in Tyler's chest. "You smell nice." Josh mumbled, causing Tyler to chuckle.

"Thank you Joshie." Tyler mumbled back and pressed a kiss to Josh's hair.

They stayed like that for a few minutes before Josh managed to wiggle out of Tyler's tight grip.

"Hey! Come back!" Tyler whined and sat up, looking around hazily for the boy with red hair. "Joshie!'

"Hmm?" Josh hummed and pulled Tyler up from the bed, their chests crashing together.

"What are you doing?" Tyler yawned, and layed his head on Josh's shoulder lazily, making Josh carry him around the small room.

"Nothin..." Josh dragged the word out, making Tyler easier an eyebrow, but he pushed it aside because he was too tired to think straight. Oh wait, he's gay. He never thinks straight.

Josh closed the curtains to the window, hiding the bright sunlight to make the room darker. He then pecked Tyler's forehead, which woke him right up.

"I was thinking we could have a lazy movie day." Josh said as he pulled his laptop out of his bag. "With cuddles, of course." He set the laptop up on his bed, propping it up on the pillows from Tyler's bed. He set Tyler down against the headboard and got extra blankets so they could have extra warmth. After everything was set up, Josh finally sat down next to Tyler, immediately laying his head on the table boys shoulder.

"What should we watch?" Josh mumbled and scrolled through Netflix.

"Whatever you want baby." Tyler said and nuzzled his nose against Josh's hair, wrapping his arms around the boys waist.

"Supernatural?"

"Sam and Dean are hot." Tyler mumbled against the side of Josh's head making Josh frown.

"Rude."

Tyler playfully rolled his eyes. "But you're hotter."

Josh smiled shyly. He didn't really believe it, but it was coming from Tyler so it must have some truth to it, right?

Suddenly, Tyler and Joshs phones buzzed on the end table next to the bed. They both grabbed them and turned them on, seeing they both had a message from the group chat Mikey created, which consisted of everyone in their friend group of 9.

They unlocked their phones and both of their eyes widened at the same time.

Mikey
You guys sound so adorable in there

Gerard
Tyler, wtf are you talking about??? Dean and Sam are SO much better looking than Josh. Sam and Dean > Josh

Tyler
Rude. I'll have you know, my little bean is adorable❤❤

Patrick
Awwww, I support you

Tyler
Thank you Patrick. At least ONE of you guys have a heart

Pete
Oh, I thought Josh topped

Dallon
I did too. Well, I guess Tyler's a switch now

Tyler
Shut your mouth Weekes

Dallon
It's true. Remember when I had you on your knees begging??

Josh flashed Tyler a look of shock, which made him blush brightly

Josh
Dude, I'm literally sitting right next to him, I don't want to hear your sex stories😷

Frank
I do!

Gerard
FRANK😡

Frank
I'm just being honest...

Spencer
SHUT UP PPL I'M TRYING TO SLEEP

Tyler
Omg I hate you guys

Dallon
But I remember you saying you loved it

Tyler
DALLON STOP

Tyler muted the group chat notifications and threw his phone back onto the end table.

He sighed. "I hate them so much."

Josh giggled lightly and ran his finger across Tyler's chest. "Don't worry about them. Just hug me tighter and cuddle." Josh mumbled and nuzzled his face into Tyler's chest.

Tyler smiled and did what Josh said, tightening his grip on the boy like he did earlier while Josh started a random episode, neither of them caring which one it was. They barely even payed attention to the show because they were so occupied in kissing and talking.

Tyler pressed his lips against Josh's and Josh instantly melted into the kiss. Tyler pressed his tongue against Josh's bottom lip, asking for permission, which Josh granted and parted his lips.

Their tongues danced together and Josh pressed his hand against Tyler's chest to steady himself and then proceeded to climb into Tyler's lap. Tyler swiftly closed the laptop and placed it gently on the table so it wouldn't fall off and break, then gently placed his hands on the small of Josh's back to support him.

Josh let a small moan escape into the kiss, which made them pull away to get a breath and Joshs cheeks turning red.

Tyler just chuckled and ruffled his red hair the was started to fade. "You are so adorable."

"Stop it." Josh whined and hid his face in the crook of Tyler's neck.

"Example 1..."

Josh groaned. "Why cant I just make out with you without you making jokes?" Josh asked frustratingly.

"Because I like messing with you." Tyler smirked before pressing his lips to Josh's once again.

"Tyler." Josh moaned into the kiss and bucked his hips down onto Tyler's, making them stop abruptly.

"...Josh, that was so damn hot." Tyler smirked and did sloppy kisses on his jaw, making Josh whimper lowly, not wanting to be loud because he knew damn well the other guys could hear them through the walls.

Josh could feel his jeans tighten and moaned again. "God, Tyler, just... Fuck, do something." Josh breathed out.

Tyler smirked "As you wish."