Migraine

This was so fucking fun to write... my heart😢

|-/

Tyler woke up with a raging migraine, pain shooting throughout his head and he groaned, not even caring if the sleeping boy not even 7 feet away from him would wake up. He didn't care at the moment. His mind was to jumbled to think straight.

"God fucking damnit." He sat up, another surge of pain. The boy reached underneath his bed and grabbed his backpack. He unzipped it and inside were 5 different notebooks, a box a weed brownies Pete, Patrick, and Dallon had baked for him before he left, 3 packs of cigarettes which definitely were not going to get Tyler through the first month, and a small bottle of pills, medication.

Pop the top off, swallow it dry, put it back. He should be feeling better in like 15 minutes. Well... he hoped, anyways.

Tyler flopped back down onto his bed and sighed heavily as another jolt of pain makes him wince.

"Are you ok?" Josh asks from his own bed.

Tyler internally groans and rolls his eyes. "Why would you care? You just spent the whole night ignoring and avoiding me. What could have possibly changed Joshua?" He snapped and winced again, the migraine taking over his entire head.

Josh sat up and looked at the boy who was just staring at the ceiling. He scratched the back of his neck and sighed softly. "M'sorry Tyler..."

"No you're not. You wouldn't have done it in the first place if you're really 'sorry'."

Josh pinched the bridge of his nose and huffed in frustration. "Why are you so goddamn stubborn?"

"No, why are you so goddamn stubborn?" Tyler suddenly yelled and bolted up. The pain in his head seemed to be the least of his problems now. "I'm trying so goddamn hard to be your friend and all you do is push me away! Do you know how hard that is to get around and think about?!"

Josh looks down at the floor and ponders what Tyler said. He never thought of himself being so selfish, only thinking about his feelings and what happened last year. Everything's been bottled up and he could never take the top off to unleash it all because the feeling have made him weak inside. He's always trying to stay away from new people so he couldn't get close to them and have a redo of last year because that was the last thing he wanted. But what would that mean for his future?

"I'm so sorry, Tyler. I really am... I'm just so fucking scared. I have really fucking bad trust issues and... I don't even know if I can get close to people. But I guess I've just been selfish and only thinking about my feelings instead of other people." His voice cracks at the end of the sentence as he keeps his gaze trained on the floor.

Tyler silently gets up from his bed and climbs into Josh's. He wraps his arms around Josh's waist from behind and pulls Josh back so his head is resting on Tyler's chest.

"I'm sorry too, baby-" the word slips out of Tyler's mouth before he can stop himself but he just takes a deep breath and runs a hand through Josh's surprisingly soft, red hair. "I shouldn't have lashed out on you when I didn't know what was going on in your life or how you felt about your side of it." He says quietly.

A small tear runs down Josh's cheek and he goes to wipe it away, hoping Tyler didn't notice.

"Baby, are you crying?" The sentence falls from Tyler's lips smoothly and softly. Tyler turns the boy around to face him and he quickly engulfs him into a hug. He positions Josh so that the boy is straddling him so it would be easier to hug the sad boy.

Josh hides his face in the crook of Tyler's neck and more tears spill, soaking the front of Tyler's shirt, but he definitely didn't mind as he continues to run his hand through Josh's hair in an attempt to calm him down.

"Baby, calm down. It's ok, let it all out." Tyler hummed and Josh sniffled before snuggling closer to him, if that was even possible which caused Tyler to fall backward onto his bed with Josh on top of Tyler, which made Josh giggle, which then proceeded to make Tyler's heart stop and ache and then proceed to melt.

That was fucking adorable.

"Are you feeling better now?" Tyler asked him and looked up into his mocha colored eyes. He nodded slightly and smiled softly, remaining in the same place.

Josh's eyes flicked down to Tyler's lips, then back to his eyes. They just stared at each other, Tyler bit his lip while Josh cocked his head to the side a little, his eyes flicking back down to Tyler's lips again.

Knock knock.

Josh's head goes straight up towards the door while Tyler's eyes roam Josh's neck and clothed chest.

"Shit." Josh mutters under his breath before getting up and leaving Tyler alone on the bed. He flips over onto his stomach and watches Josh open the door to reveal Gerard and Frank, hand-in-hand.

They smile at Josh before peeking in and smiling at Tyler. He waves at them before Josh opens the door wider so they can come in.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Tyler speaks up first as Josh quickly tries to fix his hair since Tyler had been playing with it a few moments ago.

"Nothing much, lovebirds." Gerard teases while everyone else rolls their eyes at him. "We just wanted to check with you guys because of... last night." He smirks.

Tyler shifts uncomfortably on Josh's bed, the memories from last night flood into his mind.

"We're fine." Josh says from the corner of the corner of the room.

"You guys better be. I'd hate to see my favorite ship break apart." Gerard mumbled, making Tyler throw him a glare while Josh clenches his fists.

"Gee, leave the poor boys alone... But seriously, I better not find any condoms in here." Gerard busts out laughing, Josh's face is stricken with complete horror and Tyler looks like he wanted to start throwing hands.

|-/

Sorry I didn't post last week lovelies, I was too lazy to write and nothing creative came to mind, but I a lot of fun writing this chapter!

BTW Tyler tops irl, fight me.