Im Gay For You[Arcee]

Requested by Drag0nRider201

Sorry for not being active that much

Sorta changed it

Enjoy~

—————

Arcee walked at a slow pace to the training room. After picking up Jack she immediately headed over there. Her pedes steps echoed the hallway.

She stopped in front of the door. The door slid open with ease and snapped shut behind her. She stopped in the middle of the room. Looking around at the targets. She transformed her arm quickly into her blaster. Energon shooting across the room and straight into the target.

You swung your legs over the edge on the walkway above of the training room. Watching Arcee train while eating pudding. You swung your legs and ate your pudding silently. Arcee flipped and spun around shooting the targets.

You watched in awe as she flipped through the air.

"Holy Scrap that's fucking hot" you muttered. The spoon you were using dropped on the walkway making it clank

Arcee stopped shooting and looked up. She saw you sitting there watching.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said

"Hi"

"How long were you there?"

"Long enough"

She raised an optic ridge.

"I Uhh. Im going to get more pudding" you said awkwardly. And stood up, stretching and ran off heading back towards the human area.

———

You sat on the couch, watching Raf and Jack playing their racing game. Arcee walked back into the main hanger. She looked around the human area and looked at you. She slowly trotted over and leaned in the railing. Watching the boys play their game.

"Oh hey Arcee" You said.

Before she could say anything, Jack whined and Raf jumped up.

"I win"

"You always win"

You and Arcee chuckled.

Raf turned to you.

"You wanna try?" He asked

"Uhhh....sure"

You sat up and crossed crossed your legs on the couch. Jack sat next to you while Raf was on the other side. Arcee was watching while leaning in the railing.

Jack pressed start on the game. And it began to count down. You held down the trigger and your car began to race the other. You in the lead. Leaving Jack in the dust. He whined again and mumbled something about never winning.

So Jack would be quiet. You slowly let go of the trigger and your car slowed down. Enough for Jack to get ahead and cross the finish line.

He jumped up and cheered throwing the controller down on the couch.

"In your face" he said pointing to you

You laughed. Then jack started to do a victory dance and Raf laughed as well.

"I saw what you did there" Arcee whispered behind you.

You turned around and looked at her

"What did I do?" You asked innocently

"You let him win."

"Well duh he would have never won" You whispered. She smiled.

"So how are things going with your ' boy crush'"

You froze. Then started to laugh

"No no. I'm gay" you said waving your hands.

Arcee thought for a moment. She, of course didn't know what the word 'gay' meant.

"Uhh...(y/n)? What does 'gay' mean"

You slowly stopped laughing.

"It just means that I like the same gender."

"Oh, so you like a girl? It better not be Miko

"No...I'm gay for you!" You said happily pointing.

Arcee was well frozen.

"M-me?"

"Yes you. Now catch me" You said climbing over the railing and jumping.

Arcee quickly caught you. You laughed and she smiled. She brought you up to her face and you quickly pecked her cheek. She moved her hands underneath your arms and held you high swinging you around in the air. You lifted your hands like you were flying and you laughed. She brought you back down close to her face. Your foreheads touching and smiled across your faces.

Jack watched with his head in his hands. He was happy for both of you and glad that his partner was a bit happier again.

—————

654 words

Again sorry for the delay. I might not be active as much as usual.

A~