Chapter 35

What I saw was not pretty.

I saw a bloody beaten Taehyung. I walked up to him and took off the tape from his mouth and then untied him. Y-Yoongi you have too leave now there's someone in the house said Taehyung no I'm going to get some help I said no you need to leave now said Taehyung. Taehyung drags me into the closet. Shhh he's here said Taehyung. WHO THE FUCK UNTIED YOU yelled Jack no one I untied myself said a clam Taehyung. Jack grabbed Taehyung and punched, kicked him. Taehyung was couching up blood. Jack went up to the closet door and open it. Shit I said. Jack grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground. So you must be the person that untied Taehyung said Jack. I looked around the room to see if I can find anything I didn't find anything. Jack started to punch and kick me. Hey your kinda cute said Jack. Jack ties me and Taehyung up. Jack went up to me and started to take off my clothes. NO STOP DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME JUST DON'T TOUCH HIM yelled Taehyung. Jack went up to Taehyung. Fine wait NO he's cute your way too handsome said Jack. Jack went back to where I was. I closed my eyes I can feel Jack's breath on my neck. DON'T TOUCH HIM yelled Taehyung. I heard the door slam open. I open my eyes and saw Jungkook grabbing Jack by the hair and threw him across the room. Who the fuck are you said Jack I'm Jungkook and you don't mess with my family said Jungkook what you said you bunny boy said Jack MY NAME IS JUNGKOOK AND YOU DON'T MESS WITH MY FUCKING FAMILY yelled Jungkook. Jungkook ran up to Jack and grabbed him by the neck. The next thing I heard was Jack's neck snapping. I saw Jack body fall to the ground. Are you guys okay? asked Jungkook yeah said Taehyung. Jungkook untied Taehyung and I. You guys should go to the hospital I'll drive said Jungkook I'm fine Jungkook said Taehyung. Tae look you have blood all over your face you should go to the hospital said Jungkook I'M FINE KOOKIE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE yelled Taehyung. Taehyung was about to leave the room. I'M JUST TRYING TO FUCKING HELP yelled Jungkook. Taehyung turned around very quickly. JUNGKOOK YOONGI WAS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING RAPED AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT HIM yelled Taehyung. Taehyung dropped to his knees and started to cry. NO Taehyung you tried your best I didn't listen to you if I did listen to you t-that guy would have hurt you even more I said. Taehyung hugged me I hugged him back. I'M so sorry Yoongi said Taehyung. I'm sorry Taehyung I didn't mean to hurt your feeling said Jungkook. It's okay I'm sorry as well said Taehyung. Good I said. We should at least call the cops said Jungkook okay said Taehyung. Jungkook called the police and they came to the house asking a lot of questions. They found the guy dead body. They didn't arrest Jungkook Because they said he was only trying to protect us. Thank God he didn't go to jail. I texted Jin and Namjoon. They call right away.

Namjoon: are you okay?

Me: yeah I'm fine

Jin in the background: IS MY BABY OKAY DO I NEED TO KILL SOMETHING OR SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ARE YOU OKAY

Namjoon: he is fine stop yelling I'm right here

Me: put him on speaker

Namjoon puts his phone on speaker.

Jin: Are you okay my love

Me: I'm fine it's Taehyung I'm worried about

Namjoon: Don't worry if he has you in his life then there is nothing to worry about

Me: that's true

Jungkook in the background: Dinner is ready so get your butt downstairs

Me: well I have to go bye

Namjoon: bye

Jin: Bye my baby be safe

Me: okay bye

I hung up.

A/N: this story is coming to an end I think it was one More chapter.