Chapter 25

FUCK I heard someone yell threw the hall way. The door slammed open. DON'T FUCKING TOUCH YOONGI someone yelled it sounded like Taehyung. I'LL KILL YOU someone else yelled. ( A/N: Yoongi had his eyes closed )

I opened my eyes and looked up too see Taehyung and Jungkook beating up Mr. Jack. Jungkook went up to me and put his jacket on me. Let's get you home said Jungkook okay I said. Jungkook put me in the car and left to go get Taehyung. Hey I'm back are you okay? said Jungkook. I didn't say anything.

A few minutes later:

Taehyung came back and went into the car he sat right next to me. Hey is he taken care of said Jungkook yeah I left a note he shouldn't be able to escape said Taehyung good said Jungkook. Yoongi are you okay? Taehyung asked he might not say anything I asked the name thing and he didn't say anything said Jungkook. Yoongi he might go to jail I put a note saying that he almost raped a student I didn't mention your name for privacy reasons said Taehyung. I started to cry. It's okay Jungkook and I are here for you come here said Taehyung. I moved closer to Taehyung and put my head on his shoulder then I fell asleep.

The next day: ( A/N: got lazy so skipped to the next day also it's like 2:30 Am where I am ).

Hey Hoseok I said hey what's wrong? Asked Jhope nothing I said. We walked into the classroom too see Mr. Jack still tied up from last night I got scared. ARE YOU OKAY MR. JACK yelled Jhope yeah can you please untie me said Mr. Jack okay said Jhope. Hoseok untied Mr. Jack. Thanks Hoseok said Mr. Jack so why were you tied up? Asked Hoseok someone robbed me isn't that Right Yoongi said Mr. Jack. I stood there frozen I didn't know what to do. Y-yeah I said. I was too scared to tell Hoseok the truth. So Mr. Jack what happened can you explain said Jhope well you see some guy came in the classroom and tried to rob me they also tried to rape Yoongi said Mr. Jack Is That True Yoongi!!!!!? Y-yeah said Yoongi. Yoongi started to cry. I ran up to Yoongi and hugged him. So did you save him Mr. Jack? Asked Hoseok yeah said Mr. Jack. Hoseok went up to Mr. Jack and hugged him then he looked at his phone.

Jhope pov:

After I hugged Mr. Jack I got a text from Taehyung.

I went up to Mr

I went up to Mr. Jack and punched him in the face. Yoongi looked scared. WTF YOU LIED TO ME SOMEONE DIDN'T ROB YOU AND YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TRIED TO RAPE YOONGI YOU MOTHER FUCKER I'LL KILL YOU I yelled. I was still punching Mr. Jack. H-Hoseok said Yoongi. I ran up to Yoongi and gave him a big hug. Everything is going to be all right I said. The other kids came into the classroom. So class take your seats. Everyone took their seats I was looking at Mr. Jack angrily.

After class:

Yoongi pov:

Yoongi can you stay after class I want to talk to you said Mr. Jack. I stood there frozen. He will not stay with you said Jhope h-hoseok I said. Mr. Jack went up to the class door and locked it. WHAT ARE YOU DOING yelled Jhope nothing said Mr. Jack. Mr. Jack went up to Hoseok and knocked him out. HOSEOK I yelled. I secretly took out my phone and video called Taehyung. Mr. Jack went up to me. I back up and my back hit the wall. I was crying Hoseok please wake up.