Chapter 19

I'M SCARED TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU GUYS I yelled. They both looked at me shocked. Y-Yoongi suttered Jungkook and Taehyung JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I yelled. I thought I saw tears in Taehyung's eyes. If that's what you want I'll leave you alone said Taehyung. Taehyung left the bathroom. Yoongi we care about you and this is how you repay us said Jungkook just leave I said fine said. Jungkook. Jungkook left the bathroom. I waited for a little bit then went back to my seat.

A few hours later:

The concert was finally over. Hey thanks for coming to the concert with me I really appreciate it said Natsu no problem I said. Natsu brought me back to the building I met him in. See you around said Natsu bye I said. I grabbed my stuff and left the building. I started to walk again. After a while of walking I started to get hungry so I stopped at a near by restaurant. I sat down as I was about to order I saw Jin. Yoongi? Yes Jin I said where have you been Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are worried about I am also worried about you said Jin. I was about to get up from the seat. Wait I'll give you free food said Jin okay I said. I sat back down. Jin went to the kitchen to cook. Jin came back with the food some of the food was in a container the rest of the food was on the plate. This must be Jin second restaurant.

I ate as much as I can and took the rest with me

I ate as much as I can and took the rest with me. I left the restaurant. That was the last time I saw Jin.

A few years later:

I still live under Bridges but that's okay I have gotten used to it. When people go buy they give me money I tried to give the money back but they didn't listen so I kept the money. I'm glad that Taehyung and Jungkook don't text me anymore I'll happy that they understand me. I grabbed my bags and left. I had bumped into someone I looked up to see who it was. Hey Suga it's been a while how are you doing said Natsu I'm doing good how about you I said I'm doing great I have a family now said Natsu really congratulations on having a family I said thanks said Natsu hey would you like to meet my family? Asked Natsu sure I said. I went to Natsu house and I met his wife and two children one of his children was a teen and the other one was a baby. This is my wife Lucy and this is my oldest daughter named Emma and this is our son chimmy said Natsu nice too meet all of you I said. Would you like something to eat my wife is a really good cook said Natsu okay I'll have something I said. Natsu gave me a plate of food. That was pretty good I said I new you would love it said Natsu. Lucy called Natsu over to where she was. Hey do you know who BTS is? Asked Emma yes I do I said do you love them? Asked Emma yeah I know the members their my friends I said really that's so cool your so lucky I wish BTS was my friend said Emma who is your favorite member? I asked well I love all of the members evenly said Emma cool I like all of them too I said what's your favorite song I love Stigma said Emma well I like the song cypher pt. 2 I said cool said Emma. Emma was looking at her phone when out of know where she dropped her phone and started to cry. What's wrong I asked T-Taehyung is in the hospital he tried to harm himself said Emma.

A/N: Soon I'll be uploading my new story it's a Melizabeth Meliodas x Elizabeth I hope you check it out and give it a try I tried my best to write more than 8 chapters.