Chapter 28

Yoongi pov:

I was watching a movie when Taehyung came into the living room and sat next to me. Wanna play truth or dare said Taehyung sure this movie sucks I said ( A/N: the movie Yoongi is watching is the Emoji movie ). Taehyung and I went onto the floor before we begin the game. We heard the door open Jungkook looked tired. Jungkook late night said Taehyung yeah said Jungkook um Jungkook do you wanna play Truth or Dare? I asked sure said Jungkook. Jungkook sat next to me. So Yoongi truth or dare said Taehyung um truth I said how many people did you go out with? Asked Taehyung. I'm about three their names are Azumi, Sang Kyu, and Kim Seokjin I said. Kim Seokjin? Said Taehyung how did you break up? Asked Jungkook well our parents made us break up I said your parents said Taehyung yeah Jin parents and my parents didn't like us dating so they forced us to break up I said really do you guys still love either? Asked Jungkook well Jin is dating someone else I said really are you guys still friends? Asked Taehyung yes he gives me free meals when I visit his restaurant I said we should visit his restaurant someday said Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook got a text from their boss and they had to go to bed early. We said our goodnight and went went to our rooms. I changed into pajamas and went to bed.

Jin pov:

Namjoon caught me when I fell on top of him. I felt myself get very tired. Baby keep your eyes open okay the ambulance will be here any minute said Namjoon. N-Namjoon I l-love you v-very much I said. I put my hands on his cheeks. Namjoon started to cry even more. I know baby I love you too everything is going to be okay said Namjoon. My eyes started to get heavy. Jin keep your eyes open for me please don't close your eyes said a crying Namjoon. I smiled at Namjoon. Please remind the world that I'm world wide handsome and please tell Yoongi that I love him too and that he would still get free food at my restaurant I said very weakly. Okay I'll do that I love you so much said Namjoon I love you too I said. With all the strength that I had I pulled myself up and kissed Namjoon. My eyes started to get even heavier. I looked at Namjoon and smiled again. I closed my eyes and felt myself being drifted away into the darkness I couldn't hear Namjoon scream my name I couldn't hear his voice anymore.

Namjoon pov:

Jin looked at me and smiled. Jin eyes started to close. Jin arm went limp and fell to the ground. JIN WAKE UP PLEASE I LOVE YOU WAKE UP DON'T DIE ON ME PLEASE I yelled. Jin lips started to turn blue. I cried into his chest. The next thing I know I was passed out.

Yoongi pov:

Jungkook, Taehyung and I went to Jin's restaurant but he was not there. I still got a free meal. I thought that was weird Because Jin was the only one who gave me a free meal. No one knew about it in the restaurant. Very strange. After we ate we went home.

A few days later:

Hey Jin I said hey Yoongi I missed you said Jin I missed you too I said. Jin grabbed me by the waist and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed Jin back. Let's go somewhere more private said Jin okay I said. Jin brought me to his bedroom and threw me on his bed. Jin started to take off his belt.