Chapter 6

Taehyung pov:

Taehyung pov:

I got a text from Yoongi saying that he needs help God I hope he is okay. I called Jungkook to tell him what Yoongi texted me and he is also rushing to get to Yoongi's house. I rushed quickly to Yoongi's house. I finally got to his house. I broke down the door by the time I broke down the door Jungkook also Ran Inside. I look upstairs and you look downstairs I said okay said Jungkook. I ran up the stairs and heard crying. I ran towards the crying and saw Yoongi and his father. I ran into the room and threw off Yoongi's dad right off of him. JUNGKOOK I FOUND HIM!!!!! I yelled. I heard Jungkook run up the stairs. Jungkook ran and punched Yoongi's father in the stomach. Let go of him I'll take care of him get to Yoongi said Jungkook okay I said. I let go of Yoongi's father and ran to Yoongi. Yoongi we have to get out of here I said. I picked up Yoongi bride Style and ran out the house. Yoongi and I arrived at my house. A few minutes later Jungkook arrived. Hey Yoongi are you okay? Asked Jungkook. Yoongi didn't say anything. Jungkook and I looked at Yoongi with a worried look on our faces. Hey Yoongi please tell us what's wrong I said. Still nothing. If you don't tell us what's wrong how are we going to make you feel better said Jungkook. Yoongi still hasn't said a word. I am starting to get very nervous. Please Yoongi tell us please I said. I was about to cry it hurt me seeing Yoongi like this. I looked at Jungkook he also looked hurt. I decided to do something. I hugged Yoongi then Jungkook did the same. Yoongi looked shocked then he started to cry. After awhile he finally fell asleep. I hope he feels better soon. Jungkook and I went to sleep as well.

The next day:

Yoongi pov:

I had awoken up to the smell of food. I walked downstairs to see where's that smells coming from. I saw Jungkook cooking breakfast. Hey Yoongi do you want some said Jungkook sure I said. I  sat at the table and Jungkook put the food on top of the table. I took a couple of bites. Where is Taehyung? I asked he went out for a bit said Jungkook okay I said. A few minutes later. I heard the front door open. I saw Taehyung with bags I had got really curious about what's in the bag. Kitten Come Here I Got Something For You yelled Taehyung. I went to where Taehyung is. What is it? I asked well I got you something said Taehyung. Taehyung hands me the bags. I look inside and saw it was clothes. Thanks you but you didn't have too I said but I want too I would love to see you in my favorite brand of clothes Gucci said Taehyung. WHAT!!!!! I yelled. Those clothes are too expensive I can't take these I said don't you remember that I'm rich I can afford these clothes I am the Gucci King after all said Taehyung the Gucci King? I said yeah my fans sometimes call me that said Taehyung fine I'll take it I said oh and one more thing said Taehyung what is it? I Asked well guess what said Taehyung. well guess what said Taehyung what? I asked you are living with us for now on all your stuff is in your new room said Taehyung WHAT!!!!!! SINCE WHEN DID YOU DO THAT I yelled.