Chapter 15

fine whatever you will just have to show me in real life said Azumi What I said see you tomorrow after school and bring Taehyung said Azumi okay see you there I said.

Hours later:

Taehyung I said yes Yoongi said Taehyung well can you pick me up at school tomorrow? I asked why did you get Into a fight with Jungkook? Asked Taehyung no I didn't I said then why do you want me to pick you up question Taehyung I just want you to do it just for tomorrow I said okay said Taehyung Dinner is ready said Jungkook okay I said. We all sat at the dinner table. So you want Taehyung to pick you up tomorrow said Jungkook yeah I said well I'm still coming along because it's my job to pick you up and it's Taehyung's job to drop you off said Jungkook okay Jungkook you could come I said good said Jungkook. The rest of the meal we ate in silence.

The next day:

Jimin and Hoseok walked into class together. It looks like they are still going out. Hey Yoongi said Hoseok hey Jhope I said so I heard that your dating Taehyung why didn't you tell me your besest friend in the hole wide world said Hoseok. I got closer to Hoseok and wispered in his ear. Look he is not my boyfriend I wanted Azumi to get off my back about her wanting me to be her boyfriend I wispered oh okay I won't tell a soul said Hoseok. I looked at Jimin he had a sad face. Hey Jimin may I speak to you outside in private I said okay said Jimin. We went outside the classroom. Are you okay? I asked no I'm very sorry for what I did Hoseok was locked in his room and I just wanted to feel loved again I'm so sorry Yoongi for hurting you said Jimin it's okay Jimin I forgive you just like I forgive Jhope I said really said Jimin yes really I said. Jimin gave me a hug. Your the best said Jimin thanks I said. I heard clapping for right behind me. That was beautiful said Hoseok how long were you right behind me? I asked the hole conversation said Hoseok JHOPE I yelled. I chased Hoseok back inside the classroom. Jhope sat down. Ha I'm safe I'm sitting down at my desk that means you can't get me said Hoseok oh well you win I said. Jimin Walks back into the room giggling. I looked at Hoseok. He was blushing how cute. The bell rang for class to start. We learned about math, science, Dance, art, singing, English.

After school:

Hey Taehyung follow me I said okay said Taehyung. I brought Taehyung to where Azumi was. This is my boyfriend Taehyung I said. Taehyung looked pretty shocked at what I said then he started to blush. B-boyfriend suttered Taehyung why did he suttered if he was your boyfriend? Asked Azumi. I secretly hit Taehyung's arm. Oh i-i'm not used to Yoongi saying that I'm his boyfriend said Taehyung okay said Azumi. Jungkook walked up to us. Hey Yoongi said Jungkook. Jungkook gave me a kiss on my forehead. J-JUNGKOOK I said embarrassed oh are you cheating on Taehyung with Jungkook? Asked Azumi No I said we both are Yoongi boyfriends said Jungkook WHAT said a shocked Azumi yeah Taehyung and I both love Yoongi said Jungkook. Taehyung nod his head in agreement. I stayed silent threw the hole conversation. Hey let's go home said Taehyung okay I said. So we left a shocked Azumi alone.

Hours later:

Why did you guys say that? I asked because we know she has been bothering you about dating so we wanted to do something but now we did said Jungkook really how did you find out? I asked you are asking too many questions go get ready for bed said Taehyung okay I said. I got for ready for bed and fell asleep.