Chapter 27

until Hoseok got into a fight with Taehyung said Jungkook what was the fight about​? I asked it was about Taehyung said Jungkook what did Taehyung do? I asked well Hoseok caught Taehyung in bed with someone else said Jungkook what we're they having intercourse I said yes but it's not what you think said Jungkook what do you mean I said well Taehyung was getting raped and Hoseok thought he was cheating said Jungkook WAS TAEHYUNG OKAY AFTER THAT IS HE STILL OKAY I yelled. He's fine now said Jungkook. Jungkook got a text and looked at his phone.

Jungkook pov:

I got a text from a stranger.

How does he know my past

How does he know my past. Fuck who does he want me to kill. I'm so nervous. I haven't killed anyone...... anyways I have to protect Yoongi and Taehyung.

Later that night:

So who do you want me to kill and why are you wearing that mask? I asked well hi to you too said the masked stranger. Just get to the point I said rude the first person you are going to kill is a man in his 20's said the masked stranger. Go on I said he owes me money said the masked stranger Fine I said. The masked stranger gave me a picture of what this guy looked like. He should be coming out of football practice anytime soon so you should hurry up but before you go you need a few things said the masked stranger. The masked stranger gives me the mask on his face and some tools. What's the point of him wearing the mask if he is covering his face with something else. I don't remember the last time I wore this mask. I put on the mask once I put on the mask. I had so much emotions running threw my body. I haven't felt like this in years. Why did I give this up.... Oh yeah I gave up for Taehyung. So here is your tools said the stranger okay I said. Once I took the tools I got a text from Yoongi.

I didn't respond back to him I feel guilty right now

A few minutes later:

I was hiding in a dark allyway I could see someone walking towards where I was it was the guy I had to kill. Once he got closer to me I grabbed his arm and pushed him against the wall. I had my knife towards his neck. W- What a-are y-you g-going t-to d-do w-with m-me? Studdered the guy. I didn't say anything. I slit his throat it felt so good to do it. He was still live. He was crawling away from me. I pulled him by the hair and slit his throat again. He just started to crawl again WTF. P-PLEASE D-DON'T K-KILL M-ME I H-HAVE A F-FAMILY I H-HAVE A S-SON A-AND A N-NEW B-BABY O-ON T-THE W-WAY yelled the guy. I pulled another weapon out. It was a machete. I swung the machete above my head and brought it back down stabbing the guy. I probably stabbed him 50 times then I brought the machete to his neck and with one swing I cut his head off. I grabbed his head and made my way to the stranger in the mask but he was not there.

Jin pov:

I was home cuddling on the couch with Namjoon when someone knocked on the door. I'll get it I said okay love said Namjoon. I got up from the couch kissed Namjoon and went to the door. I opened the door. There was a guy wearing a mask. He walked towards me. I back up and was about to run when felt something sharp cut my back. NAMJOON!!!! I yelled. I tried to run to where he was but the guy grabbed onto me and pointed the knife to my neck. Namjoon ran to where I was. YOU BITCH LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW yelled Namjoon. No said the stranger. I managed to punch the guy in his special area. And ran towards Namjoon. I heard a gun firing off I felt the bullet pierce my back. I collapsed into Namjoon arms.