asdgdjgkflfalsk

can we just talk about how fricken adorable melissa benoist is? not my typical celebrity crush but i still can't get over how cute she is. please help me get submerged into the fandom. i just found these photos while looking for something else and i want MORE

as i'm typing this the trailer for season 5 has come out and it's wack. it's not all new scenes but it's definitely hyping me the fuck up

 it's not all new scenes but it's definitely hyping me the fuck up

lena fucking punches kara

lena fucking punches kara. it's nuts i'm so intrigued on what they are going to do with the story line and characters. who knows what they are going to do with lena but i really really really really really really really really don't want her to go full on bad. i personally want her to get mad at kara go on a rampage or two, but then ultimately forgive her. it would be cool to see them team up for once knowing each others secrets. teaming up because they have to and then that just builds more tension. lena should definitely have some "anti hero" moments but i hope she ultimately chooses good.

i don't want to sound like a crazy shipper but at 4:08 in this interview it just gives me so much hope that they won't destroy the friendship.

[[[if anything the friendship will evolve into something else ;) ]]]
that's just my interpretation of how they explained it. "a completely different and new type of relationship" screams star crossed lovers or mortal enemies to me. it literally would be the greatest love story if they ended up together. please comment if you agree or want to add to the conversation!