"I'm sure he had a reason. Probably more then you did anyways."

I felt the palm of Derek's hand hit me, and I was on the ground, growling, at him, as I stood up, snarling loudly.

"Hey Tye. You picked a fighter."

Derek said, and I looked at him.

"I'm one of a family. I'm an Argent, I was born to fight. With my enemies, or with my family. Doesn't matter."

I said, and he looked at me. "Fine."

He said, and Talia looked at us, and I saw that she looked scared, and I felt my eyes go back to normal, as the rest of my wolf disappeared.

"My mom never killed anyone."

She said, and I looked at her confused, at the statement and Tye looked at me his eyes seeing my clear confusion.

"It's true. She was an alpha, but she didn't have to kill anyone for it." He said, and I looked at him.

"True Alpha?" I asked, and he nodded.

"If you're talking about someone, you should at least make sure that they're not standing right outside the door."

I heard someone say, and Tye froze.

He literally froze, and I saw Derek, looking like he was going to vomit, and I saw a woman standing there.

I looked at Derek, then I looked at the woman. "You're Lily. Aren't you?" And she nodded. "You must be Reyna."

She said, and Tye looked at his sister, and then he lowered his head. "How old are you now Tye?"

She asked, and he looked at her. "19."

I answered for him out of habit, after clearly seeing that he wasn't speaking to anyone for a while.

"How are you alive?" Tye whispered, his voice hoarse. "Window. Out of the house and I ran."

"Didn't stop running until I ran straight into Satomi's pack just outside of New York."

She said, and I looked at Tye, who was frozen, and I could smell the agony on him, as she mentioned the alpha.

I knew now, that he had the pack symbol of the same pack tattooed on his stomach.

I moved to him, to let him know, that I was there for him, but I couldn't say it that for sure, he even saw me.

"They were moving fast, especially for such a huge pack. They never stopped even for a few stray wolves."

Lily said, and I grabbed Tye's hand tightly in my own, and he said not a word, nothing, just continued his quest, staring at his older sister.

"Satomi knew I was who I said I truly was, and she let me in." Lily said, and Tye finally found his voice.

"3 years ago, I was taken in by Satomi's pack. I met with Satomi, and she helped me."

He said quietly, and I looked at him.

"Tye..." But I was ignored completely.

"With her help, I was to overcome my feral animal side, bringing my human back into control. Tip the balance. But where were you?"

Tye said, his voice cracking and shaking, hoarse from grief and anger, and Lily looked at him.

"It's complicated Tye." She said, and Tye growled at her, stepping forward, and she stood her ground.

"Then why don't you explain it to me?" He asked, and I looked at Derek, my eyes wide, and he shook his head.

"You wouldn't understand!" Lily said, as her voice cracked, and he looked at her. "Try me." Tye's voice was cold.

Lily opened her eyes, and they were glowing red. "I asked Satomi not to... I begged and pleaded with her, not to tell any of you where to find me."

She said, and Tye looked at her.

"Why?"

He asked, and I looked back, and forth, from both of them, one to the other, as I backed up, towards the wall where Derek was standing.

"I went to the Skinwalkers."

"Satomi forced me to go, saying I couldn't... that I couldn't have control, if I had something to always set me off so badly, that I could hurt Talia."

Lily said, and Derek walked forward, and hugged his twin, and she put her face in his shoulder and shook.

Tye shook his head. "She didn't ever tell me. I trusted her with everything, and she left the most important thing out." He said, and I looked at him.

"Tye it probably wasn't like that. An oath to a True Alpha is binding until death, unless the true alpha says it's undone." I said, and he disappeared, and I looked at Derek.

"The Lookout Point."

He said, and I sighed.

"You guys. All of you, keep things from him. You just expect him to keep trusting you."

I said, and ran after Tye, bringing a shirt and jacket for him, as I raced off through the woods.