Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

"Are you excited?" Liza asks smiling as she lays out on the bed while I pace the room.

"Of course I'm excited... I'm just so nervous." I reply clutching at my stomach hoping to release some of the nerves within it.

"It's going to be amazing. It's gonna be perfect." She states smiling happily at the ceiling.

"I just can't wait to see his face when he sees you Mila." She comments biting her inner cheek looking as if she's imagining it all in her head.

"What if he doesn't want to."

"Want to what? If you're saying marry you, then you must be blind because I've never seen a man more in love with a woman than DeLuca is with you." She's says with a duh face walking over to me.

She turns the spinning chair I'm in so we're both facing the mirror.

Looking back at me is something I've been waiting for, for so long. To be dressed in all white looking t my reflection on the day I was getting married to the man of my dreams.

"You're gorgeous Mila." She says genuinely as she smiles at me.

I look at my deep brown hair done extravagantly and the light makeup painted beautifully over my tanned skin.

Her phone awakens me from my gaze as it rings violently in her purse.

"Hello?"

"Of course she wants to marry his dumbass."

"What?" I mouth at her and she turns on her phone on speaker to reveal Graham's frantic.

"I'm doing everything in my power to keep him out of that room baby but he wants to see her. Shut the fuck up Luca!" He nearly shouts into the phone.

"Tell him she wants to marry him, I don't know. All I know is he is not coming in here." Liza states defiantly pursing her lips as I give her a puppy dog face.

"Hand me that stupid phone." I hear DeLuca say distantly obviously wrestling over the phone.

"Dude Liza said no and you know I'm not gonna get any if I let your ass in there." He shouts back making Liza and I giggle violently.

"I won't even look at her! I swear!" I hear Luca shout in the background.

"C'mon baby this man is psycho! He's gonna kill me eventually!" Graham pleads into the phone.

"Yeah I cant restrain this beast anymore." Marco screeches in the background as DeLuca obviously is over powering him.

"Yeah cause you're a fat ass." DeLuca says in the background mocking Marco even though he is no where near chubby.

"Fine." Liza breathes out irritatedly rubbing her temples.

"Really?" DeLuca booms into the phone.

The phone call ends almost instantly and I can already hear his loud ass feet outside the door.

I go to slide open the curtain but he speaks up first, "No just crack it... bad luck to see the bride in her dress right?"

I slowly pull back the large white curtain on slightly and lean my back against and he does the same while lacing his hand with mine intertwining our fingers.

He runs his calloused fingers over the front of my hand and I can feel my heart rate slowing down, being comforted just by his presence.

Closing my eyes I listen to his deep breaths.

He breaks the silence, "Dear Lord, today I am marrying the love of my life..." He pauses taking a deep breath, "And I want to thank you for the blessing she is. Lord I would be half the man I am today without her and I am so blessed to have her. I pray over this day Lord that it should be filled with blessings, love, and amazing memories. I pray over our marriage Lord that there is never a day you don't lead us or a day we stop trusting in your path. I pray for a steadfast love, that you place your hands upon this love created by you. Lord I ask that you place blessings upon our marriage and the eternity we should spend together. In Jesus Christ name is pray..."