(17) Caught

"Mila Monet Wilder..." My mother whispers from the doorway loudly as my eyes fling open and panic sets in.

"Mom..." I squeak out as DeLuca rolls over and his eyes shoot open wide with fear and realization.

"You two will explain yourselves?" She questions but it comes out more as a demand as she narrows her eyes at us. 

I immediately reach under the covers to make sure I'm fully clothed... which I am.

"Mom... I swear it's not what it looks like." I say as I remember his words from earlier, we're something good princess, but I mentally kick myself as I see the pain in Luca's eyes and he winces at my words.

"So you two aren't in the same bed, tangled together..." She says raising her brow giving me an incredulous look, her two eye brows drawn together. 

I look to Luca for assurance and he nods before I speak, "Luca and I are... are..." I try to find a word to describe what we are when he cuts in.

"We're dating in a sense... it's complicated but I really do like your daughter..." He states as his cheeks turn a light pink while I rub his thigh beneath the sheets and he tenses fumbling to remove my hand as I smirk.

"Okay Im going to be completely honest... I was totally trying to scare you both, but I expect you two to tell us all when you're ready and before dad and your parents find out..." she says motioning between seriously before smiling widely as I take the deepest breath of my entire life.

Man do I love my mom...

"Thank you so much Mrs. Wilder... it means the world..." He states sincerely smiling and kissing my cheek sweetly.

"I'm in impatient person though, I won't wait forever for you both to spill the beans... and make sure you do it the right way... for your fathers sake." She finishes pulling the door shut again as Luca breaks into a fit of laughter.

"That was one of the scariest moments of my entire life and... and you're laughing!" I say giving him an incredulous look.

"I'm laughing because it took all of that for me to finally admit that I want you to be more than just my girl... I want you to be my girlfriend. Not to mention it took your mother to scare the shit out of me only an hour after I fell asleep trying to convince myself you wouldn't want me..." He says giving me a cheeky grin and I return one.

"What makes you think I wouldn't want you?" I say giving him a confused look.

"Because you could have anyone princess, and you're choosing me..." He says quietly.

"You're kidding right? Not to inflate your ego but you're the hottest man I've ever laid my eyes on... if anything you shouldn't want me." I say grimacing at the truth in my words as I trace his tattoos slowly as he shakes his head at my statement.

"You're so wrong princess, every guy eye fucks you..."

I don't respond, I just continue to explore his tattoos... tracing each one ever so lightly.

"Why do you trace my tattoos princess?" He questions quietly raising a brow.

"Because they're beautiful and I've never been able to admire them like this before..." I say totally engrossed in my tracing.

"Princess... I'm going to fuck up eventually, promise me when I do that you won't leave me... you won't abandon me?" He asks his voice frail as if it were a glass bottle shattering.

"I promise you Luca... I won't leave." I press my lips against his. The kiss is slow and passionate, sweet and subtle.

I've never loved something more in my life.

"I hope you're right princess, I really do..." He says brushing the hair from my face and kissing my nose. His chocolate eyes dimmed with sadness and vulnerability.

I hate seeing my fearless bad boy like this.

"I don't deserve you..." he states softly, sighing deeply caressing the back of his hand against my cheek as I throw my leg over him, leaning my head down placing my forehead to his.

"You do... you deserve everything good." I state surely as I kiss his jaw and move to his lips and kiss him with everything I have, I want him to feel everything I said and know I meant every word.

Things move quick and soon we are beyond anything I thought would be coming. I can feel the bulge growing in his shorts as he groans. "I want you so bad... but not today, I want to prove to you I'm worthy..." He says in between deep breaths.

I roll off him laughing at his sweetness today, "Okay... whatever you say bad boy." I state laying on my elbow staring at him with curious eyes.

"Hell I should do it now before your dad castrates me..." He says with a nervous smile before rolling off the bed and heading for the shower, his defined back muscles flexing as he reaches for the clothes scattered on the floor.

"Leaving me so soon?" I ask smirking at him as he scowls.

"You know what they say... a cold shower can fix anything." He exclaims winking at me and throwing his shirt on the bed, "Here put this on..." He says biting his lip before walking into the bathroom.

I pull on his grey 'University of Michigan' shirt and I am engulfed by his scent as I deeply inhale it. It reaches just beneath my butt and showcases my long legs and tan skin that I can thank my mom for, because my dad is paler than a ghost. I smile at the thought of my parents at my age, they don't talk about how they met... only about the time they've been together, maybe one day I'll ask.

But for now I need to focus on how the hell we are going to tell our parents...

I'm drawn from my thoughts when DeLuca opens the bathroom door and steam spews into my room. My mouth goes dry and my eyes linger on his body, his towel hangs low on his hips, as he shakes his curls flinging water around the room. I absentmindedly bite down on my lip, "You look hot..." I say crawling to my knees and to the edge of the bed, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him firmly.

"You look sexier in my shirt..." he murmurs against my lips, "Come to Graham's party tonight... as my girl." He says sweetly leaning into the kiss.

"Okay..." I say unsurely remembering the times he's taken me to parties.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Whew! We love Mama Wilder😌

What are y'alls thoughts right now? Do you think they're dating...

More coming soon...

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

I love you guys most!

- littlemixedgirl