(7) Bruises & Battles

Gossip and rumors spread across the school like a wild fire, I was apparently his girlfriend since freshman year from the next town over and that's why he had never dated anyone. Why else wouldn't he date anyone? He was easily the hottest guy in the school.

I guess I'm getting to far ahead of myself, we aren't exactly dating. We haven't had that conversation, hell we haven't even kissed since that day in the parking lot, we haven't hung out, the only time we've been together is on the ride to school.

"Okay spill!" Liza whispered as soon as I sat down in class and I shrugged my shoulders, "Nothing to tell." I said knowing Luca would be waltzing in any minute.

"You know what I mean... You're dating DeLuca Calvetti... I deserve answers." She stated flatly pursing her lips making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"We aren't dating, I don't know what his deal is. I didn't even know he was going to kiss me that day and it hasn't happened since." I retort slightly hurt by his actions which obviously were meaningless to him.

Honestly, he probably sleeps with a different girl every night from his debatable reputation.

As I leaned back in my seat slowly I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning my head, my eyes met those of the boy from the party, my spontaneous makeout.

"Hey, uh... I never got to introduce myself officially, I'm Maverick." He says smirking and planting himself in Luca's empty seat.

"Nice to finally officially meet you Maverick, I'm..." He cuts me off quickly, "Oh baby, I already know your name."

"Hm baby? Can I call you sugar?" I say smiling innocently before a cold glare lands on me.

"The only person you'll ever call sugar is me, princess." Some one says and I immediately know its DeLuca when he adds princess.

I scowl at him, raising my brow, "Oh yeah? Is that all?" I ask.

"Well I mean, I would love it if you called me daddy, but we can sort that out in the bedroom later." He says winking and then turning to Maverick as my mouth hangs open, cheeks flushed, and the whole class has turned their attention to us.

"And for you Maverick, I think my message was pretty clear the other night." Luca spits clenching his jaw, his eyes turning to fire.

"It was crystal clear, but I don't give up that easy... and just so you know I won't be the only one wanting a piece of her..." Maverick retorts standing up and smirking at Luca.

Quickly though DeLuca rips him back by his collar, "I'll make myself as clear as I can then. Unless you all see death in your near future, I'd back the fuck up and scoot your sorry asses back to your mommy's." He says in a threatening tone that brings chills up my spine and leaves me stunned.

Liza's eyes are wide and she nudges me sharply as if to say, I told you and I glare in response.

"Princess?" He says slow seductively

"Bad Boy?" I playfully say back before I turn my attention back to the front.

"We're not finished yet..." He says raising a brow running his fingers over my hand as I shoot my other hand up, "May I go to the restroom?"

"Of course." Mrs. Valdez says as she returns to her papers.

I throw a smirk over my shoulder and a voice into the hallway, I've had to pee since the beginning I walked in. As I turned the corner and was about to enter the bathroom a hand slapped me across the face and I staggered back in disbelief as Leigh stared me down.

"What the hell was that for?" I say confusedly rubbing the side of my face, she seemed nice the first day we had met, kinda...

"Oh I think you know." She retorts cracking her knuckles as if she's prepared to throw some punches my way.

"Actually, Leigh, I really don't know what that was for so if you'd care to explain." I exclaim exasperated from her uncalled for attack on my money maker.

"Stop acting so damn innocent. He isn't yours, he's mine and always will be, so next time you think about smashing your nasty lips on his remember how hard I slapped you. It'll be worst next time trust me..." She's says arching her neck to look up at me as I begin to laugh.

"Really Leigh? There's never been anything between us and never will be, stop being so damn desperate it's fucked up." DeLucas voice says from behind me as I groan turning my back and walk into the bathroom but I turn around and say, "I don't know what is going on between you two but count me out." While DeLuca groans out of irritation.

As soon as I walk into the bathroom, I immediately go to the mirror examining the mark she left behind. "Princess there's nothing going on between us..."

"Oh my god! What are you doing in here dumbass?" I say groaning loudly and imagine myself slamming my head against the wall.

"I had to see if you were okay..." He says softly before moving closer to me, "Are you okay Mila?" The way my name rolls off his tongue sounds foreign and bumpy, I have to admit I like princess more than I'd care to.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little sore..." I whisper

"I'm so sorry, beyond sorry I should've handled her earlier..." He trails off as his chocolate eyes drop to my lips, his breath becoming growingly staggered and with that he loses control smashing his lips onto mine and I let out a gasp of surprise before giving in to his sweet assault.

"You feel anything for me?" He questions catching his breath.

"Nope..." I lie breathlessly, still very aware of his body pressed against me.

"You sure?" He asks pressing his lips to my neck, sucking softly and I let out an unauthorized moan which he takes as my answer.

He finds my lips again, relentlessly kissing me.

He lets out a loan moan of approval as I tug at his wild hair and bring his bottom lip between my teeth nibbling at it.

Soon though my back slams against the bathroom stall and my legs wrap around his waist, "Fuck." I groan as he sucks at the sensitive skin just below my jaw.

"Luca... we should...probably... get back to... class." I say uneven inbetween gasps of pleasure, "I hate to say it but youre right..." He says letting my legs drop.

And without thinking we both walked back to class together, swollen lips and messy hair. 

Can't you already imagine the rumors?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Rumors and gossip really do suck :///

Keep on reading for more action and character reveals!!!

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

- littlemixedgirl