(8) Say what?

"Nothing my ass..." Liza grumbles underneath her breath as soon as I sat back down.

"Did my princess lie to her friend?" DeLuca says as a smile tugs at his plump heavenly lips.

"I did not lie to anyone... I simply don't have anything to tell." I say firmly rolling my eyes for what feels like the billionth time today.

"You didn't tell her we're fuck buddies." DeLuca says innocently as I reach over and smack him with my book over his head as he throws his hands up in surrender.

"We are so not fuck buddies." I reply returning my eyes on the front board as my stomach flutters with anticipation.

"That's not what it looks like, Mrs. Swollen lips and I just got freshly fucked hair." Liza spits raising her eyes brows and sticking out her tongue as Luca chuckles, very much so enjoying himself, making me groan loudly.

"You two," I say motioning in between them, "Are so childish." They both ignore me before DeLuca turns to Eliza.

"Sorry what's your name again?" He asks abruptly, shocking Liza into speechlessness.

"Her names Eliza." I say trying to contain my laughter as I wave my hand in front of her face before snapping her out of her trance and she goes as red as a tomato.

"Nice to meet you, if you're important to my princess you're important me." He says surprising me completely.

He leans close to me tucking my hair behind my ear, "Meet me outside your house tonight at 11... wear something hot." He finishes winking before bringing his plump bottom lip between his teeth and biting down, causing my stomach to explode into butterflies.

Mark my words, this boy will be the end of me.

My next two classes went by without a hitch, besides the stares either caused by the swirling rumors of Luca and I or the slight redness still faint on my cheek.

Lunch soon arrived and it was far overdue according to my stomach which has been growling for the past hour.

I slide into my usual seat next to Eliza and a few other girls from track and basketball teams. As Eliza would say, we're the popular girls who aren't sluts or whores, welcome to the best table.

I've never seen DeLuca at lunch and I knew he wouldn't appreciate the seating arrangements as Maverick and some of his friends also sat at our table.

Today though, as I was stuffing my mouth full when a warm hand squeezed my shoulder and I looked up into Luca's big brown eyes, "Mind if I eat with you princess?" He asked letting his lower lip fall out like a puppy dog

"Hm, thought you'd never ask bad boy..." I say happily though I know there's more to why he's her today. Graham slid into the chair on my left and Marco beside him as DeLuca sat down and left a peck on my forehead.

"You didn't tell me he sat here..." Luca says quietly into my ear making my mood change quickly.

"So that's the only reason you're here?" I say sourly sliding out of my chair as his hand grips my wrist.

"You know why I'm here and you damn well it's not only because of him princess." He says in an irritated tone as everyone begins to file out of the lunch room and I tear out of his grasp.

Later that night...

My parents tried to tell me I couldn't be around DeLuca, their attempts failed as I used the, Ive never done anything to have you guys doubt my judgment card and then continued to gravel by explaining it was their best friends so obviously he couldn't be that bad.

Though I decided tonight's events should remain a secret and told him to pick me up just down the street.

Pulling on a black textured bralette and a sheer long sleeve shirt over it, I pair it with a pair of black distressed jeans and vans.

Without hesitation, I swung my legs out my window and looked down to the ground below me, when did I become this girl?

As I began to fight myself on if jumping was a good idea I heard Luca below, "Princess, it's not far I'll catch you..." He whisper yelled into the darkness of the night.

"Okay? Are you ready?" I asked unsure if he'd be strong enough to catch my long frame, though he stood tall at about 6'4" and with a muscular build.

"Born ready." He spoke cockily as I shrieked when the cool air surrounded me and my inside jumbled as I fell, until his strong arms collapsed around me and he set me down gently on my feet.

I survey him in the darkness, his white v neck T-shirt making his tan skin glow under the moonlight, the black jeans hugging his legs perfectly, while he wore high top white vans.

"Like what you see princess?" He says smirking at me before finishing, "Because I sure do." He bites his bottoms lip as his eyes wander my body slowly.

Usually I'd feel invaded and taken advantage of, but when he does it I can't help but feel beautiful and maybe even sexy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

Where do you all live?

Do you guys want your own DeLuca yet?

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

With love,

LH <3