(19) Apologies

"She's your what?"

Graham exclaims throwing his hands in the air though it looks like a blur.

"She's my cousin!" Luca says exasperated pulling at his curls groaning, "I fucking made her have a panic attack! She could've died or something... all because she can't trust me."

"Why would she trust you man? The last two times you took her to a party you ended up smashed against bimbos..." Graham says giving him a duh look, pacing around the room.

"Well if she knew, it was because I was trying to forget about her and to convince myself to forget my feelings for her..." He said clenching his jaw tightly.

"Well then why bring her in the first place?" Graham whisper yelled shaking his head exasperated.

"Because I just wanted to spend time with her, alright?" Luca said in an embarrassed tone as he rubbed his face... neither of them had noticed I had woken up yet and were staring each other down.

"Whatever you say, but don't fuck this up man... she's good for you... hell she'd be good for anyone." Graham finishes pulling open the bedroom door and slipping out.

I slowly roll onto my side facing DeLuca and pop my eyes opens as his grow wide with surprise, "Princess?" He almost shouts as he pecks my forehead, "Do you need anything?" He asks in a concerned tone as his brown orbs squint at me.

I shake my head before he begins to speak, "I know what you think happened but..." I cut him off quickly by pressing my lips to his.

"I know..." I say almost embarrassed by my earlier actions, jumping to conclusions.

"Princess you have every right to feel like that, but I promise you I'm all yours and you're mine..." he whispers against the corner of my lips, his chocolate eyes smooth.

"I'm yours..." I say lightly as I kiss him slowly and sweetly.

"Though I do like it when you get jealous, it's kind of hot." He says as he nibbles at my ear lobe and presses warm kisses down my neck, before the door flings open and I peer over my shoulder

"Nope you will not be making children in my bedroom... there is no fucking way..." Graham says horrified as he stands in the door way grimacing. While Luca and I break out into laughter and I crawl off of him running to Graham, tackling him.

"Stop acting like such a dad, we weren't doing anything," I say studying his face, eyes pinched closed, "The pressures gonna build in your head and it's gonna explode from how hard you're keeping your eyes shut... open them." I say rolling off of him giggling

"I will not open them as long as your half naked and my best friend is staring daggers at me... like he's going to murder me." I immediately look down and scurry back into the bed and search for my clothes as DeLuca continues to stare down Graham.

"Ok chill man, I'm innocent! I didn't even look at her I swear..." He groans giving him his best come on face to which Luca just grumbles and pulls the sheets up higher glancing sideways smirking at me slowly.

"Then get out so she can change..." Luca states his eyebrows raised slightly in a stand off.

Extremely irritated I turn to him, "You can get out too."

"Ain't nothing I haven't seen before princess." He retorts winking at me as I flush before groaning loudly.

Graham stands mumbling an incoherent sentence before pulling the door shut and I stand to me feet... why am I almost naked anyway.

"I took your outfit off so you could sleep better..." He says giving me a one hundred watt smile.

I pull on a pair of baggy basketball shorts, covering my lace thong and pull a large band T-shirt over my head, "Even sexier..." He says huskily. I stride toward him laughing before my phone rings and go to pick it up.