I'm back & I'm writing again:)

Hi my beautiful readers!

I've missed you guys SOOO much and writing even more!!! As of today, I have begun to publish a new story I have previously written but have been working to revise. It is much more put together than this one (plot wise); though I will forever be thankful for this book! 

Please head to my profile and read "My Summer Antidote"

The book follows Nora, a "twenty-something", who recently had to call of her wedding after her boyfriend of seven years cheats on her. Her solution is to make the trip over to her parents back home on the east coast and live the calm life she remembers... The beach, a good book, wine, and a snack. 

Her plan seems perfect but goes off track when her childhood crush and family friend is called into action to keep her company during her "lonely" summer. Arden, a former D1 football player turned corporate, needs his own break but finds solace in being Nora's antidote. 

 It begs the question if the two can keep their distance and if their friendship is strong enough to keep them from doing things they may possibly regret.

-------------------------

Pleaseeee go take a look and have fun reading!

Love you all abundantly, 

littlemixedgirl9 <3