(2) He Wants Me?

"Hi I'm Leigh, I'll be showing you to each of your classes" The short blonde says smiling sweetly at me though her eyes tell a different story.

"Cool, first though can you help me find my locker? This schools a lot bigger than it looks." I say grimacing as she laughs tightly.

"Oh for sure! Where are you from originally?" She asks hooking her arm with mine pulling me along.

"Traverse city, I lived on the lake... it's really weird with all the farm land around here." I say laughing, but I'm cut short when she stops and says flirtatiously,"Hey DeLuca!" 

He doesn't even acknowledge her but instead smirks at me as color fills my cheeks and all I can do is feel the tall boys eyes on me, trailing up and down my frame and I feel myself slouch a bit out of embarrassment.

His creamy browns eyes burning holes through me, his olive skin glowing in the light, while his mop of curls stick out in all different directions sexily.

He walks just inches away from me, dipping his down and says, "Don't slouch princess, I like my girls tall..."

He meets my eyes smirking and walks away.

"Wow, I've never seen DeLuca even acknowledge anyone let alone hold a conversation." She states eyeing me before she rolls her eyes in an irritated manner.

"Oh? Well I kinda told him off this morning in front of half the school... maybe that's it?" I say unsurely trying to read her new change in attitude.

"No way that's awesome! But... that more of a reason to hate you. No one messes with him, he does his own thing with his friends and no one even has the guts to make eye contact with him." She says overly sweetly and fake, with wide eyes as I fell sick to the stomach, what have I gotten my self into?

"You've gotten yourself involved with the one guys, every girl wants... even I want him" She says laughing before finishing, "Though I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing that you've seemingly caught his attention..." She says as I notice that I had spoken aloud.

I follow her to my first hour and she leaves telling me that she'll meet me at the my locker after.

I walk into the door taking a deep breath and force myself to introduce myself to the teacher, "Hi I'm new... I'm Mila Wilder." I say looking at the older woman.

"Lovely, I'm Mrs. Valdez, you may stand in the back of the room with the rest of the students. We will have assigned seats in this class and don't worry I'm not going to make you introduce yourself." She says smiling sweetly as I release the air from my lungs.

I reach the back of the room receiving questioning looks until a girl walks up to me, "Hey, I couldn't help but overhear you're new. I'm Eliza, but you can call me Liza." She says. I examine her before speaking, her deep brown hair just reaching past her ears and her brown eyes contrasting with her light olive skin; she's beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Mila it's nice to meet someone in this class! What do you have next hour?" I ask looking up as the bell rings. "Chemistry with Ryder." She said quietly as the teacher stood. "Me too!" I said happily feeling a little bit relieved.

Mrs. Valdez assigned seats quickly and I was happy with where I sat, Liza on my left and the seat next to me empty.

Just as I sat my back pack in the empty seat the door swung open and DeLuca, stood in the frame and smirking as our eyes locked, while I blew out a large sigh.

Please, please, please be in that seat, I thought looking to the seat near the teacher.

"Mr. Calvetti... late as usual I see. Wouldn't want you missing my class, now would we?" She asks death glaring him as he smugly smiles at her.

"You would miss me way too much Camilla." He said sending her a wink as he turned to his friends in the back corner chuckling, they were all hot and obviously not mom and dad approved.

Looking desperate and irritated she turns her eyes pointed towards me, Oh hell no. "Sit in the seat next Mila though I can't guarantee you that it will keep you safe from every object on this desk getting thrown your direction." She snapped sending my eyes wide, was he really that bad?

Though I'm snapped back to reality when my bag is kicked from the chair landing with a loud BOOM on the floor.

I don't even look in his direction but keep my head forward until I feel his hot breath on my neck, sending goosebumps over my entire body, "Princess, ignoring me won't make me stop. I get what I want." He whispered into my ear before tugging on it with his teeth and when he moves he leaves his lingering touch.

This was way worse than earlier in the morning, I know everyone is gawking at me this time and my entire body is on fire.

"I have a boy friend." I say shrugging him off with an unconvincing tone, side glancing Liza, who just watches on as if this is entertaining.

"I don't see him, do you?" He asked raising an eyebrow, sucking his lip into his mouth.

I guess this is going to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.

His hot and intense glare making me squirm as he just sat there while smiling to himself, proud that he'd made me uncomfortable.

If only he knew that this whole thing was an act, that this isn't really me. I'm the good girl who listens to her parents and doesn't stay out late. Though now I changed the way I looked I seemed to have a lot more eyes on me than I ever have and I guess a lot more confidence.

As if reading my thoughts, "Tonight you're coming to a party with me." He says with a serious look not asking me but telling me. He shakes his shaggy deep brown hair from the way of his chocolate eyes.

"My parents won't let me." I say pursing my lips and facing towards the board again praying he won't push it.

"Oh they will, parents love me! People say I'm really good with dads actually, must be the tattoos and charm." He says sarcastically a smile tugging at his lips and mine as I finally gave into his charm.

He seemed satisfied as he stopped bothering me for the rest of the hour.

"I'll take you to the rest of your classes princess, I already told Leigh that she's relieved of duty." He says throwing his arm over my shoulder and fist bumping his friends.

"Guys this is Mila. Mila these are my best friends Marco and Graham." He exclaims slapping each of them on the back as they smile smugly at him.

Today's going to be a long day...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please vote & comment for more!

The upcoming chapters are wayyy better I promise!!!!

These chapters have been roughly edited & still have some mistakes, so point them out politely and I will fix them!

I hope you all enjoyed,
LH <3