(33) Happiness

I crawl out of bed slowly and not to mention stealthily, not trying to wake up Luca... Which is not an easy task as his arm is hooked tightly around my waist, his face in the crook of my neck, and his legs intertwined with my own.

"Well aren't you just extra chipper this morning..." My mom says suspiciously as she shuffles the eggs in the pan and eyes me carefully.

I return a smile and head straight for the cabinet, knowing my face is probably flushed, and internally praying none of last night was heard.

Though she can probably tell by the slight limp in my walk...

"Well good morning Luca, both you and Mila are in good moods this morning aren't you..." I hear from my place in the pantry and can feel the heat prickling through me.

"Oh really?" I hear him say slyly a smirk obvious on his face as I peak out from behind the door and motion for him to 'cut it out'.

And he gives me an innocent look back, only making me impatient so I motion him into the pantry hurriedly, as he gives me a crooked grin.

I pull him in briskly and he lets out a small chuckle, "In a rush to do it again princess?" He asks lightly letting his lips brush mine.

"First off that isn't sanitary at all and second you're making it so obvious..." I whisper shout at him.

"Making what obvious?" He asks smirking.

I just groan and shove his chest playfully.

"Princess I think they already know what happened last night... you're not exactly the quietest." He states looking down at me  smiling.

"Oh my gosh, I might die..." I say dramatically.

"And I know for a fact Markus knows by the look he gave me when I came out of the bathroom this morning..." He says laughing as he presses my lips to mine immediately silencing my thoughts and words.

"Don't worry about it baby..." He hums into my lips and butterflies fill my stomach.

"Okay." I reply walking out of the pantry, Luca hot on my heels.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into the air spinning me around, as my mom watches on happily smiling and giggles engulf me.

As he sets me down he smiles.

A smile that reaches his eyes, which crinkle, and his dimples show through his cheeks.

And he laughs.

It booms through the kitchen, making me join too.

Soon I'm collapsed on the floor, as my legs becoming tired and my core muscles cramping from the constant laughing.

Laying on his back next to me, we began to sing along with the music my mom had playing on the kitchen speakers...

It's all foreign to me, I don't speak what you speak

I'll commit to learnin' if you, if you
You're a sweet fantasy, singin' your ABCs
Please be patient with me, with you

Said I wanna be fluent in your love language
Learnin' your love language
I know I don't speak your language
But I wanna know more, baby

Pulling me to my feet, he settles hands on my hips and we begin to dance...

Fluent in your love language
Learnin' your love language
I know I don't speak your language
But I wanna know more, baby