V.

Arcade

You are minding your own business in the library when a voice that you perfectly knew lingered your ears

"Hey.. YN."

Your mood immediately lighten up as you look up at the cute guy infront of you, wearing a shy smile on his lips.

"Penguin! Hi." You answered as you beam with a smile. You could see that his nervous smile vanish and he relax a bit.

"I.. uhh. Came from the faculty and the dean is looking for you..." He shyly said and he scratch the back of his neck. Your lips curls in a pout.

"Hmm. Did I do something wrong?" You say in a playful tone as you began to collect your things in the table and place it on your luxury bag.

He immediately shake his head.

"No. I heard you will be having a meeting or something. I don't know." He shrugs. You just chuckle.

"Alright then. Thanks for telling me. See ya." You said as you stand up and walk out in the library.

A meeting huh? What do they want this time?

You arrived at the faculty office and walk inside the board room where almost of the board members of the university is already there. Once you set your foot inside, everyone didn't dare to look at you in the eyes. You just gracefully walk to the middle of the room and sit in your swivel chair in the capital of the rectangular office table.

"So? What's this meeting all about?" You ask. You crossed your legs and sit comfortably on your chair.

"The anniversary of this university is getting near so we need to think about the events." The dean who is sitting in the opposite side of you at the middle of the table too, answered your question.

You just huffed and nodded. And so the long boring meeting begins.

Well you have no choice but to participate in this kind of meeting as you becoming the next owner of the university. Also you never want your father to lay a hand in this university because this was originally built by your mother. Well if legally speaking this property is conjugal and because your mother is already dead it means your father is the owner of the university.

But then again, you are their only daughter and the only heir. But you already take it over, your father doesn't care about it tho. So you manage it by your own.

After your mother died 3 years ago, you run the university on your own and so you create your own rules and regulations. That's why no one would go against you.

Although this university is a bit odd and different from other universities. Students that's studying here is really different too. They have attitude just like you, spoiled and weird but no one can deny the fact that this university bears students that are also talented and smart and all of them are from elite families.

One of the perfect example for that is Trafalgar Law. You already heard how he is incredibly smart and he's the top student from the medical department. Not to mention the Captain of the basketball's team. But then he had his grumpy attitude, his body was full of tattoos.

And also this student name Eustass Kid who's a top notcher in Mechanical department. He's a smartass too but has a real nasty attitude, narcissistic and a manwhore.

** Timeskip brought you by Doffy's laugh**

You puff some smoke lazily while staring at the void. Your face is lazily on your arm above the railings of the condominium's corridor. You got home earlier because its saturday and you only got a half day classes and the meeting just ended up early.